I love Big Tits...

These look like old pics she used to post on Fubar. She was quite upset when she found her pics posted on other sites without her permission. In fact she deleted her old account. She does have a new Fubar account but she no longer posts nude photos. Can you post a recent pic of her with a Tits in Top salute?

First time seeing this thread. WOW. And WOW.

These look like old pics she used to post on Fubar. She was quite upset when she found her pics posted on other sites without her permission. In fact she deleted her old account. She does have a new Fubar account but she no longer posts nude photos. Can you post a recent pic of her with a Tits in Top salute?
Why would I ask her to do a salute for you? a new member since May who has posted & shared nothing and makes accusations that you know nothing about or are any of your business. If you know her so well, ask her yourself.

Why would I ask her to do a salute for you? a new member since May who has posted & shared nothing and makes accusations that you know nothing about or are any of your business. If you know her so well, ask her yourself.
I will ask her. :)