For the Love of Big Tits

BigBalloonHunter

Reaction score
How many of y’all have put in considerable time to bag an obviously disturbed big breasted skank?

i know I have had a few and continue to hunt and partake if the jugs are to my taste ..

and if you have how much time do you spend with the damaged one until you can’t take the shrapnel of an obviously disturbed… so hard to say no to in some cases…

I know many of you have experienced it ….

Might sound...unseemly, but I've yet to do it - would do so given the opportunity.

These days that's what I chase. I've had a few that were a bit crazy but most have been sweet. I look for enormous breasts, older age, and prefer butterfaces to be honest. They are always the ones into sharing their assets.

These days that's what I chase. I've had a few that were a bit crazy but most have been sweet. I look for enormous breasts, older age, and prefer butterfaces to be honest. They are always the ones into sharing their assets.

I don't have the "field experience" to back that up, but I no longer find what you're saying incredulous.

I'm not so much into 'crazy' women, moreso I'm just into the whole "big tits overrides" logic thing. E.g I'd go above and beyond for supersized breasts.

This is all my opinion and not backed by anything experiential but I think I see (a way) through the paradox: my self proclaimed paradox that women (in theory, proabably practice) hate being objectified for their large tits, but some are so ambivalent about them along with the usual insecurities that beset us all, that affirmation and attraction to that feature (yes, amongst others,) might reaffirm their desirability as a whole.

Last edited:
I don't have the "field experience" to back that up, but I no longer find what you're saying incredulous.

I'm not so much into 'crazy' women, moreso I'm just into the whole "big tits overrides" logic thing. E.g I'd go above and beyond for supersized breasts.

This is all my opinion and not backed by anything experiential but I think I see (a way) through the paradox, my self proclamied paradox that women (in theory, proabably practice) hate being objectified for their large tits, but some are so ambivalent about them along with the usual insecurities that beset us all, that affirmation and attraction to that feature (yes, amongst others,) might reaffirm their desirability as a whole.
Totally agree - I have several very large breasted butterface or plain-looking milfs/gilfs that deep down loved that they had found someone who found their enormous assets made them attractive. A few like you say were at first ambivalent - thought all men would be disgusted by them. Once they learned that was not the case, they seemingly flowered in their sexuality.

Totally agree - I have several very large breasted butterface or plain-looking milfs/gilfs that deep down loved that they had found someone who found their enormous assets made them attractive. A few like you say were at first ambivalent - thought all men would be disgusted by them. Once they learned that was not the case, they seemingly flowered in their sexuality.

Yep,

Partially came to this realization through seeing many unneccessary breast reductions. Reductions often on seriously luscious, desirable women. It's like I finally figured out some stuff. Men have to be somewhat persistent and ingenious in getting the sex they want.

It's nice to make a woman feel desirable, long as you're not a nuisance, pest, etc.

Note - I'm not talking about being unethical, manipulative or forceful, more that it just ain't gonna be given to you...well in most cases.

Well said bro