Hi! I'm Vivi. I'm new here and I hope you guys like me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderfull pics, feel free to share more

Beautiful tits!

Share some mo
Hey there and good weekend for all! I just joined this website after one of my friends told me about it and I got curious to know what would people think of me here, you'll find 3 photos that verify me since I've read around and noticed you need these pics first before you engage with the community, and I hope we all have a good time together.

I hope my boobsize fit here!

Cheers xx
they’re wonderful

Hello again, here's a bra pic for the day :) I made this last week when I had Reddit for a few days but then decided to delete it and I like it here more

Gorgeous figure, and beautiful bra too. Thank you for sharing.

Hey there and good weekend for all! I just joined this website after one of my friends told me about it and I got curious to know what would people think of me here, you'll find 3 photos that verify me since I've read around and noticed you need these pics first before you engage with the community, and I hope we all have a good time together.

I hope my boobsize fit here!

Cheers xx
Hi your pics are gorgeous are you going to post again I'd love see

Hello again, here's a bra pic for the day :) I made this last week when I had Reddit for a few days but then decided to delete it and I like it here more
Wow great indeed, beautiful shape too. Like many of the lads would like to see them out of captivity and in the wild...so to speak lol.
(i.e., would love to see them outside the bra...).
Thanks for joining. It's always wonderful and special to correspond w a woman here...

Gorgeous pic vivi thank you for posting

Status
Not open for further replies.