Hi! I'm Vivi. I'm new here and I hope you guys like me

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lustyvivi

Hey there and good weekend for all! I just joined this website after one of my friends told me about it and I got curious to know what would people think of me here, you'll find 3 photos that verify me since I've read around and noticed you need these pics first before you engage with the community, and I hope we all have a good time together.

I hope my boobsize fit here!

Cheers xx

Attachments

• 3.png
    3.png
    2 MB · Views: 870
  • 2.png
    2.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 851
  • 1.png
    1.png
    2 MB · Views: 853
Hey there and good weekend for all! I just joined this website after one of my friends told me about it and I got curious to know what would people think of me here, you'll find 3 photos that verify me since I've read around and noticed you need these pics first before you engage with the community, and I hope we all have a good time together.

Cheers xx
Wellcome. I think they are impresive, would be awesome tosee more, thanks for posting!!

Perfect and sexy boobs welcom we are familly
U can share more and more no problèm
Love you :emoji_kiss: :emoji_kiss: :emoji_kiss:

Cheers xx

Welcome to the Forum, Vivi. We hope you enjoy your stay. And, we are so glad to see that you contributed a picture of yourself to our little corner of the Internet. I'm sure, many of us hope to see more.

Much appreciated that you showed a proof photo without the need for a Staff member to ask for it. :) It really saves everyone time, and effort.

By doing this, you have greater control over your thread. And, if you should find a post that is not to your liking, just submit a Report against it, and it will be investigated.

Results are sent via the ALERTs and Notifications:
Alerts & Notifications.png

I will admit, that we have many members, prefer the biggest boobs possible. But, rest assured, we got a lot of guys (and some gals) who find your boob size to be perfect. Especially, if you continue to post media.

Cheers, and Stay Safe,

Regards,

Welcome to the Forum, Vivi. We hope you enjoy your stay. And, we are so glad to see that you contributed a picture of yourself to our little corner of the Internet. I'm sure, many of us hope to see more.

Much appreciated that you showed a proof photo without the need for a Staff member to ask for it. :) It really saves everyone time, and effort.

By doing this, you have greater control over your thread. And, if you should find a post that is not to your liking, just submit a Report against it, and it will be investigated.

Results are sent via the ALERTs and Notifications:
View attachment 2656046

I will admit, that we have many members, prefer the biggest boobs possible. But, rest assured, we got a lot of guys (and some gals) who find your boob size to be perfect. Especially, if you continue to post media.

Cheers, and Stay Safe,

Regards,
He's right. There will always be guys who find your boob size perfect so don't ever feel discouraged! Boobs of all shapes and sizes deserve love!!! Looking forward to seeing more of you @lustyvivi

Cheers xx
Welcome here and you really fit here into this place. Thank you for those pictures.

Cheers xx
Wow! those are nice!!

Cheers xx
Hey there thanks for sharing! you look great!

and you couldnt have picked a better teasing braless top to kick things off!

cant wait to see more! maybe some motion? :)

Last edited:
Thanks for posting, OP!

Hello again, thank you all for the warm welcome!
A very warm welcome!

We couldn't be happier that you joined the community and rest assured you and your size are both appreciated and salivated over. Please share whatever you are comfortable with.

Cheers xx
Welcome! Your size is absolutely gorgeous and welcome too! Thank you for sharing!

Hello again, here's a bra pic for the day :) I made this last week when I had Reddit for a few days but then decided to delete it and I like it here more

Attachments

• a450f635-0113-4e7c-8dc0-e4b0b15f9245.png
    a450f635-0113-4e7c-8dc0-e4b0b15f9245.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 773
Hello again, here's a bra pic for the day :) I made this last week when I had Reddit for a few days but then decided to delete it and I like it here more
Let me be the first to thank you for your amazing picture. Lovely lignerie (those panties look amazing as well, would be nice to see then more if you like) and for choosing us. Cheers Vivi.

Cheers xx

Welcome, and a great (literally) pleasure to see you.
Waiting for you to continue sharing with all of us what you
wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.