Hey I’m Hazel - 32H (for now)

Hi all! A little (big) update is that I am 23 weeks pregnant and up to a 32JJ/N cup! Here's my latest picture from this week showing them off for you. I can hardly wait to see how big they get through the rest of my pregnancy and breastfeeding!

Attachments

• IMG_4987.jpeg
    IMG_4987.jpeg
    543 KB · Views: 1,795
Hi all! A little (big) update is that I am 23 weeks pregnant and up to a 32JJ/N cup! Here's my latest picture from this week showing them off for you. I can hardly wait to see how big they get through the rest of my pregnancy and breastfeeding!
Congrats! You also look absolutely incredible, such amazing pregnancy boobs!

Congratulations, I look forward to seeing how your entire body changes with your pregnancy! I hope it has been going well and continues to do so as you grow!

So beautiful!

Still same size or did you get even bigger? :love:

Incredible preggo breasts

(reddit vids)

Attachments

• MiserableSubduedDogwoodtwigborer.m4v
    11.4 MB
  • DiligentDeafeningBackswimmer.m4v
    12 MB
  • HotWickedArizonaalligatorlizard.m4v
    8.9 MB
  • SolidLumberingCollardlizard.m4v
    7.3 MB
  • UnrulyPeriodicPintail.m4v
    13 MB
  • NaughtyBlueMule.m4v
    5.5 MB
  • ElasticEducatedIriomotecat.m4v
    8.7 MB
  • DearReliableCirriped.m4v
    7.6 MB
  • IllFastBarebirdbat.m4v
    11.2 MB
Incredible growth! Fat transfers certainly are the way forward and I can't wait to see how big they grow over the pregnancy as well

(Pic and vids from reddit)
OMG! Love those GORGEOUS heavy hangers!

How big have they gotten by now?
I haven't measured them in a while, so I don't honestly know. It's too expensive to keep up with buying new bras to support the growth, so I've stayed squished in the JJ/N cups for a while. I probably will stay squished into this size for a few more weeks since the bras I wear are $70 a piece.

Last edited:
I’m new to OF/Fansly and honestly, I have no idea what I’m doing... I just like having men stare at me ;)

Reddit Intro Post

Edit: To anyone who is looking to subscribe to my OnlyFans, WHEN YOU DO, let me know by sending me a message telling me that you came from TitsInTops so I know to send you an exclusive video! You’ll be the only subscribers to see me dangling my tits in my husband’s face while he plays with and gropes them. I know you’ll just love it!

https://onlyfans.com/housewifehazel
Love looking at those tits!

*the only man I'm fucking or am titfucking is my husband as I am monogamous. Sorry!
Ma'am I was teasing. I saw some of your clips and find you very desirable. You make hot b/g clips. I would love to see more