Hey I’m Hazel - 32H (for now)

Reaction score
I’m new to OF/Fansly and honestly, I have no idea what I’m doing... I just like having men stare at me ;)

Reddit Intro Post

Edit: To anyone who is looking to subscribe to my OnlyFans, WHEN YOU DO, let me know by sending me a message telling me that you came from TitsInTops so I know to send you an exclusive video! You’ll be the only subscribers to see me dangling my tits in my husband’s face while he plays with and gropes them. I know you’ll just love it!

https://onlyfans.com/housewifehazel

Attachments

• 1DD5FC6F-3120-4003-85E5-CC3051FB7499.jpeg
    1DD5FC6F-3120-4003-85E5-CC3051FB7499.jpeg
    605.9 KB · Views: 5,006
  • 1FF4C017-0EE8-4045-A44D-459BF606E1AE.jpeg
    1FF4C017-0EE8-4045-A44D-459BF606E1AE.jpeg
    264.6 KB · Views: 4,979
Last edited:
I’m new to OF/Fansly and honestly, I have no idea what I’m doing... I just like having men stare at me ;)

Reddit Intro Post
Welcome to the Forum, Hazel. We hope you enjoy your stay. And, we are so glad to see that you contributed a picture of yourself to our little corner of the Internet. I'm sure, many of us hope to see more.

Now, if you can post a pic holding a sign that says, Hi TitsInTops (or something like that; see examples, https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index...i-hope-you-like-my-photos.126431/post-1050073 or https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/hii-big-boob-32f-content.140871/post-1387819 ), I can change your status to, TiTs Verified.

And, by doing this, it will result in faster action if you should find a post that is not to your liking.

Regards,

Your wish is my command ;)
Many thanks for your prompt response. :cool:

As you can see, I've changed your Status from, New Member, to, TiTs-Verified. (y)

This will give you better control over posts in your thread. So, if you find a post that you don't like, please submit a Report against it, and it will be investigated.

Also, if, and when, you get any Socials, please add them to your signature (if you have problems, a Staff member can do it for you).

Your body is seriously gorgeous and is driving me crazy right now. I love your curves, you have the perfect amount of thickness. I love that long brown hair, and your boobs look so nice in that sexy red bra. I bet that face is just as gorgeous as your body.
Stay tuned. The plan is to get more curvy in the future, I have a consult for a BBL soon so the butt matches the boobs.

Stay tuned. The plan is to get more curvy in the future, I have a consult for a BBL soon so the butt matches the boobs.

I don't know how your ass will be now.....but your breasts are glorious..

I could see why men stare! You have great boobs

That's awesome

I love the part in your OnlyFans bio where it says:

1) Keep his belly full
2) Keep his balls empty
3) Say yes

It's always nice and refreshing to see a woman that enjoys keeping a man happy. It seems like more and more women these days are turning into men haters sadly.

I hope you will stick around to see the end result ;)

Thank you! It baffles me that not many women seem to get much, if any, pleasure out of pleasing their man, or any man for that matter. It drives me WILD satisfying men's visual needs. The stares I get when out public is so exciting and when I'm home, being on top of keeping my husband's belly full, ball's empty and always saying yes keeps me drenched for pretty much all day every day.

I hope you will stick around to see the end result ;)

Thank you! It baffles me that not many women seem to get much, if any, pleasure out of pleasing their man, or any man for that matter. It drives me WILD satisfying men's visual needs. The stares I get when out public is so exciting and when I'm home, being on top of keeping my husband's belly full, ball's empty and always saying yes keeps me drenched for pretty much all day every day.
You're welcome

That's such a hot response and is really getting me going. Keeping a woman pleased and happy to be submissive to him is every man's dream. I wish more women were like you. You're a rare breed

You're welcome

That's such a hot response and is really getting me going. Keeping a woman pleased and happy to be submissive to him is every man's dream. I wish more women were like you. You're a rare breed
Sorry if I get a little political here but here I go. We raise our girls to think they can be independent and self supporting, but this fortunately is a lie. In order to procreate, it requires 2. For several months, the woman is tied to her newborn unless she wants to pay outrageous fees to have someone else do it. If/when they re-enter the workforce in a few months/years, they should be valued less as they have less to offer the company because they are out of practice and work fewer hours. If the wage gap were real, men wouldn’t be employable, companies would exclusively hire women.

When I take this line of reasoning to its logical conclusion, I feel that I should not prioritize my earning potential but instead should focus on providing him the environment to be most productive. He’s most productive when he doesn’t have to worry about his next meal or getting distracted by his female coworkers. So I prepare his breakfast, pack his lunch, and sit him down for a blowjob before he leaves the house.

In the modern era of dishwashers, washing machines, and robotic vacuums, this lifestyle leaves me with a little too much free time before we have our children. So here I am, sharing myself on the internet.

Last edited:
Sorry if I get a little political here but here I go. We raise our girls to think they can be independent and self supporting, but this fortunately is a lie. In order to procreate, it requires 2. For several months, the woman is tied to her newborn unless she wants to pay outrageous fees to have someone else do it. If/when they re-enter the workforce in a few months/years, they should be valued less as they have less to offer the company because they are out of practice and work fewer hours. If the wage gap were real, men wouldn’t be employable, companies would exclusively hire women.

When I take this line of reasoning to its logical conclusion, I feel that I should not prioritize my earning potential but instead should focus on providing him the environment to be most productive. He’s most productive when he doesn’t have to worry about his next meal or getting distracted by his female coworkers. So I prepare his breakfast, pack his lunch, and sit him down for a blowjob before he leaves the house.

In the modern era of dishwashers, washing machines, and robotic vacuums, this lifestyle leaves me with a little too much free time before we have our children. So here I am, sharing myself on the internet.
wow you're perfect