Have you ever shared your busty wife or girlfriend with other men or thought about sharing?

• Thread starter fwb_4_bustywife
  • Start date
People baffle me...

There is a distinct difference between Cuck life style and hot wife sharing lifestyle...

Analogues to Hot wife sharing or its equivalent can be discovered throughout history.. from Greek Roman orgies, to Ancient Hindu Kamasutra, to sexual revolution in 60's..

Humans have always experimented with sexuality and the strict moral construct has only been prevalent for last few centuries.. it is because of that we have all been taught to suppress our desires..

It was always hiding beneath the surface...

everyone in US and UK is aware of the swingers lifestyle but no one discusses it as if it were a taboo..

Now because of net connectivity people are finding avenues to express and explore..

No point in name calling or making an argument personal.. face the fact that you are in this website for your own addiction which will be a perversion to someone else..

Cheers..

do you have a source for that? Your post reeks of "stop liking what I don't like".
It sounded to me like a cautionary footnote.

Engage in all the sharing and/or cuckolding you want but be mindful that you run a risk of losing your partner when you introduce a new element/cock/individual into your relationship.

My girl and I enjoy to party, we work long shifts in the medical field so when we get time off we want to go hard. Like one of the nights we let a bunch of random men snort lines off her tits at a club, and obviously with perky tits like hers you gotta squeeze and play with them too lol. Doing stuff like this and occasionally swinging is always a good time .

My GF has always been extrelemelly sexual, even when she was married she had several adventures with different guys.
When she met me she became obcesed with me, saying she had never had so much and such good sex in her life.
She went ahead and divorced her husband and from lover I became her partner...
Therefore I knew that sooner or later she would it again.
She likes all kind of men given that she finds them arousing with their eyes and lips. I also knew she always fancied black men.

6 years into the relationship I started to notice changes in her behaviour, raising all the red flags in the field. I checked her phone and there it was, she was having naughty chats with an engaged younger black man.

I told her I was not surprised ( I had been fooling aound with other women too), she swore it was only sex nothing more since she loved me ( I love her too) and wouldn't give me up. So, I asked her to bring the guy in so we could fuck her together, and although she liked the idea of that and found it most erotic and her ideal fantasy, she said she couldn't do it with me in the room when it came to it...

Note that in her case dick size is not the main point, I am not small, neither huge and she says that she has enjoyed sex with any cock she's had (although I know, though our DP experiences with toys, that having a thicker cock inside drives her crazy .

The guy went out to marry and moved out of town for good... I told her if I were to find her a guy that I knew she would like she would be up to it and still her answer was: " Although I would love it, I'm not sure I could do it"

I could
How big was that guy?

How big was that guy?
I don't know but he was bigger and thicker than me, not huge but bigger. I am average 7 inches, average girth....
However, although size matters in some cases, she says that she had bigger guys in the past but the sex experience wasn't as good as when we met. It is all about performance, sure if you have a bigger cock it may (or not) be extra points.

She said that it was his eyes, the look in his eyes that turned her on... it was the same with me at the beginning...

My girl and I enjoy to party, we work long shifts in the medical field so when we get time off we want to go hard. Like one of the nights we let a bunch of random men snort lines off her tits at a club, and obviously with perky tits like hers you gotta squeeze and play with them too lol. Doing stuff like this and occasionally swinging is always a good time .
Fuck me dead... she is gorgeous with perfect apples...

I wish i was there to snort lines of her tits and to squeeze and play with her nipples..

Btw.. Is it me of there is something special about women in medicine?

It sounded to me like a cautionary footnote.

Engage in all the sharing and/or cuckolding you want but be mindful that you run a risk of losing your partner when you introduce a new element/cock/individual into your relationship.
I agree that there is a risk element... but generally people in this life go with a complete understanding and confidence in your partner that it is not easy for everyone to understand..

It is not that people in perfectly monogamous relationships do not cheat... infact most often couples in married life cheat when they are feeling restless...

I agree that there is a risk element... but generally people in this life go with a complete understanding and confidence in your partner that it is not easy for everyone to understand..

It is not that people in perfectly monogamous relationships do not cheat... infact most often couples in married life cheat when they are feeling restless...
Exactly agree. It's the most insecure that cheat and get cheated on. It's a self fulfilling prophecy, if you treat someone with no trust they give you reason not to trust. If your relationship is solid a you trust them implicitly you should have nothing to worry about.

I would Love to See my wife Being fucked by Others Guys. Cant Tell why. The Fantasy makes me hard and i would Love to try IT in reality. In my Fantasy Others guys use her hard and cum deep inside her. I guess i am a real cuckold. I talked to her about that. Sometimes when shes horny, she Likes listening to my fantasies im telling her about it. IT makes her wet. But another Times she says she doesnt want to try IT. She says i am enough

Trying Something new would be great. I Love chatting about her.

I've done it 10+ times. My wife really likes to fuck and has a thing for cocks and cum (my thing is her tits). She likes to look at them, play with them, and suck them. I encourage her as I like to watch her have fun and expose her slutty side. She likes the challenge of getting those 10 and 11 inch guys all in. She's only 5'4" and 110lb so sometimes it is challenging, lol. We've been together for 40 years so we're confident we can handle it.

10 and 11 inches?! Jeez, is that tape measure verified? Those are some enormous sizes...

This guy claimed to be 10 but we didn't tape verify it.

Nah that'll be about 3 1/2" at most as far down as the outside edge of her right hand, so maybe 7 1/2" maximum.

9"-9 1/2"' doesn't seem to be that uncommon among black men but 10 inchers, while they exist, seem to be unusual even for them.
they dont exist actually, there has never been proof of a 10" dick existing, there is even cash bounties out there to prove one, if you ever see someone claiming to be 10"+ they are lying