I've only ever tittyfucked girls with big natural tits. Does it feel much different if the girl has enhancements?

I'm not sure buddy I wondered that to cause I never titty fucked fake tits

Yes, fake tits usually felt more stiff to me and I really had a problem with the scars, not disgust but more like "horror" (somewhere between cringe, disgust, horror... the feeling you get when seeing an operation too). Nothing beats huge fat natural titties, they usually flow much better around your dick, they float and bounce etc and the fake ones also were highly sensitive, so many of them I was not allowed to kiss, suck, bite, squeeze etc. because they are in pain. However they have been advancments with fat transplanation like Demora Avarice, and I think that's way different then. Would be interesting in the future with a willing wife if she is up to do that, what the risks are, is it reversible, are there scars, where can they take the fat from, how expensive is it etc. Any info on this welcome.

Yes, fake tits usually felt more stiff to me and I really had a problem with the scars, not disgust but more like "horror" (somewhere between cringe, disgust, horror... the feeling you get when seeing an operation too). Nothing beats huge fat natural titties, they usually flow much better around your dick, they float and bounce etc and the fake ones also were highly sensitive, so many of them I was not allowed to kiss, suck, bite, squeeze etc. because they are in pain. However they have been advancments with fat transplanation like Demora Avarice, and I think that's way different then. Would be interesting in the future with a willing wife if she is up to do that, what the risks are, is it reversible, are there scars, where can they take the fat from, how expensive is it etc. Any info on this welcome.
I would love to titty fuck Demora

I totally disagree imo on natural tits vs fake ones natural are ok but since they're natural they don't hold together as well as fake tits when titfucking and too squishy fake tits that are big will cup your dick tightly and give enough pressure for an intense orgasm like no other when you cum between them plus the visual is much better

I've mostly titfucked naturals. Only one pair of enhanced. She has under the muscle implants so she's pretty soft. There isn't too much of a difference. I think I need to experiment more with implants to find more of a difference.

I always tell people, it just depends on the person. While I don't mind either, I will prefer fake. They're hard which gives that tightness around your dick, and if large enough, they can be used properly to titfuck. I also don't have to worry to hold fake tits properly unlike naturals. With fake ones, just push them together from the side and go to town.

depends on the placement of the implants. over the muscle vs under the muscle