Grocery store show off

RowlandNTumblin

Reaction score
My wife & were shopping for a few things & walking toward us was a gorgeous black woman. I mean like a model or a movie star. Stunning. BUT what got my attention (and my wife's but for other reasons) was that her top wasn't hiding a damn thing. Ok, one nipple was still somewhat covered but the other was more than half visible. Her tits were world class. Big, not saggy, beautiful large areolas, not a damn thing wrong with them Her face was amazing, her legs were long and beautiful, her hair was, again, beautiful. Hypnotic eyes. But her tits were award winning. I got a look at her ass too. Awesome.
All my wife said was "Why bother?" I said why bother what? She said "You know what I mean. She's so proud of her tits she can't keep them covered. Stop drooling!"
I'll never forget her or them. I swear if my wife wasn't there I'd have followed her around the whole store.

Great story, I'm glad your wife felt like she could discuss seeing the woman in the store with you.
I once saw a gorgeous black woman in a grocery store too, and she had several people walking around her like they were assistants or handlers, so maybe she was a celebrity?

I don't have a pic, but here is the beautiful Anne-Claire Woods-Postler for a pretty close comparison.

Attachments

• Anne-Claire Woods-Postler - hottest black girl ever maybe 5.jpg
    Anne-Claire Woods-Postler - hottest black girl ever maybe 5.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 361
  • Anne-Claire Woods-Postler - hottest black girl ever maybe 4.png
    Anne-Claire Woods-Postler - hottest black girl ever maybe 4.png
    478.9 KB · Views: 338
  • Anne-Claire Woods-Postler - hottest black girl ever maybe 3.jpg
    Anne-Claire Woods-Postler - hottest black girl ever maybe 3.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 340
  • Anne-Claire Woods-Postler - hottest black girl ever maybe 2.jpg
    Anne-Claire Woods-Postler - hottest black girl ever maybe 2.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 366
  • Anne-Claire Woods-Postler - hottest black girl ever maybe.jpg
    Anne-Claire Woods-Postler - hottest black girl ever maybe.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 370
Great story, I'm glad your wife felt like she could discuss seeing the woman in the store with you.
I once saw a gorgeous black woman in a grocery store too, and she had several people walking around her like they were assistants or handlers, so maybe she was a celebrity?

I don't have a pic, but here is the beautiful Anne-Claire Woods-Postler for a pretty close comparison.
Any more of her? Those are mfn zeppelins