Christian lady at the grocery store

Jugs

Reaction score
I only had to get a couple items so I quickly scoped out the scene to see what’s what. Eventually I see this thick 50 year old white lady with long red hair, a fat round ass, and some saggers in a long sun dress. She gets in the checkout line I get behind her. I Start to get close pretending I’m looking at something and she reacts and jumps away. Says sorry I was in your way etc…

I started a little small talk and she started getting real chatty. Eventually she says something about Jesus (a very general statement about being a good person) which I agreed with. She took that as me connecting with her on a spiritual level lol. From that point she wouldn’t stop talking and it was kind of embarrassing lol. While in line I quickly tried to get her number and she left .

I catch up with her in the parking lot she’s still talking about religion and I just say to her you’re so pretty. She loves this and starts complimenting me. I really have to go at this point I’m like I’ll call you later she reaches out to shake my hand. I’m wearing shorts and def horny so I guide her hand to touch my cock and it rubs against nicely. Then she wants a hug so I grab her ass and as we separate grab her boob. She loved it and smiled. Once I message her it didn’t take long for her to get freaky on text.

So I might meet her up but I gotta be incognito, and she’s definitely a stage 5 clinger, so pretty its risky