boobs.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 197
  • gfhhhfg.JPG
    gfhhhfg.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 199
  • logo.JPG
    logo.JPG
    13.8 KB · Views: 189
nahh frl tho im glad i snatched me one up while i was still in high school and stuck with her lol she had the biggest ass in school and everyone was scared to talk to her until i started dating her and now she’s tiktok famous
dude i even get turned down by the ssbbw in wheelchairs and or walkers. i give them my number because let's be real. women choose men....you know what they tell me..."imma pray for you!" lol and they never call me. i just gave up talking to them. i make it a goal not to look at them in public. that is why i am happy this site exists. getting rejected does something to the mind idk lol

Sheesh.

Attachments

• VID_21290418_032956_147.mp4
    22.9 MB
mann its hard out here lol im a younger dude so it be so hard to try and talk to the super thick females in public but i’ve managed to get a few under my belt but its always the massive legendary ones i either get too shook to talk too or they either have husbands or im too young lmaoo
dude i even get turned down by the ssbbw in wheelchairs and or walkers. i give them my number because let's be real. women choose men....you know what they tell me..."imma pray for you!" lol and they never call me. i just gave up talking to them. i make it a goal not to look at them in public. that is why i am happy this site exists. getting rejected does something to the mind idk lol

mann its hard out here lol im a younger dude so it be so hard to try and talk to the super thick females in public but i’ve managed to get a few under my belt but its always the massive legendary ones i either get too shook to talk too or they either have husbands or im too young l
At my age, I can’t relate to chatting up young women. They don’t know what they want and make bad choices, like all young people. But for older women (40’s and older) patience and most of all, confidence is what it takes. Most women will choose to bang someone closer to their age. Be polite, but not a pushover. When you go out in public, always try to look decent because you NEVER know what chance will fall in your lap (hopefully face first). Be complimentary but don’t overdo it. Make them laugh, even if you are making fun of yourself and most importantly,

HURRY THE HELL UP AND POST ANY PICS AND VIDS OF HUGE ASSES HERE!

mann its hard out here lol im a younger dude so it be so hard to try and talk to the super thick females in public but i’ve managed to get a few under my belt but its always the massive legendary ones i either get too shook to talk too or they either have husbands or im too young lmaoo
I'm young too lol just turned 23 this past Sunday and I definitely feel your pain. Most of the time older women get turned off by the age difference but sometimes you can get lucky. I just started bagging a few this past year after a good while of shooting my shots and missing. Patience is definitely a must when it comes to them