Big BBW4U - An@P@ul@Onselennn - MASSIVE Booty on Brazilian shortstack - From Thicc to Giganto-Ass-tia in 5 years (No full account name please)

AreolaGrande

Staff member
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
For some reason I thought I saw this girl in the Asses and Bootys forum at some point, but I did a number of searches and didn't find her. Now, that could just be because the OP was being cautious like I was, because I've heard she DMC's and takedown-requests her "content" pretty ruthlessly.

That said, I'm sorry if this has been posted, but she's been one of my fave big booty babes for a long-ass time (huge-ass time?), and I spent way more minutes that I'll never get back compiling and naming these pics than I should have lol.

Her IG name is in the very first image (preceded by a "0 -", in case these upload out of order), but given the above, I'd like to avoid spelling it out so it evades SEO.

In any case, she has some photos dating back to about '17 or '18 and she's done some growing ALL OVER, but mostly in the rear end, and in the front end over the last 2 or 3 years (which I don't mind at all).

I numbered and named the first 10 images as a progression, and the rest are alphabetical for no particular reason I guess other than to help be sort through the meh photos. They're gonna be from all kinds of years but mostly from when she turned into someone indisputably in a league of her own in terms of butt-based girthiness.

She was probably at her largest ever in images 6, 7, 8 and 9. I don't know if those are chronological and they're probably not, because it was hard to tell, but she's lost a bit of weight since then due to 1. I guess partially her fitness regimen, and 2. the fact she got big enough it would have taken an active, concerted effort to make herself bigger in order to get any bigger.

I could say a lot more words about her, but I guess to be brief and candid, I have a bit of a fetish for sizes of this nature that veer into essentially making their bearer the image of pure feminine sexuality. It's not politically correct or humane to admit this, I know, but I just get a thrill from how her ass gets so god damn transparently HUGE that she's basically at least 50% sex object. I don't take that attitude into real-life interactions or judgments of course, so I think it's kosher.

Hope you enjoy!

Attachments

• 0 - Plump young'un.PNG
    0 - Plump young'un.PNG
    4.3 MB · Views: 337
  • D - Fat-bottomed girl.jpg
    D - Fat-bottomed girl.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 320
  • C - Behind a phat behind.jpg
    C - Behind a phat behind.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 302
  • B - 2wide2hide.jpg
    B - 2wide2hide.jpg
    371.9 KB · Views: 282
  • A - Round mid-section.jpg
    A - Round mid-section.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 265
  • 9 - Giganto-Ass-tia SSBBW.jpeg
    9 - Giganto-Ass-tia SSBBW.jpeg
    147 KB · Views: 265
  • 8 - Enormous Booty.jpeg
    8 - Enormous Booty.jpeg
    164.4 KB · Views: 269
  • 7 - MASSIVE Donk.jpeg
    7 - MASSIVE Donk.jpeg
    156.3 KB · Views: 253
  • 6 - Giant Butt.jpeg
    6 - Giant Butt.jpeg
    88 KB · Views: 243
  • 1 - Curvy figure.jpeg
    1 - Curvy figure.jpeg
    387.8 KB · Views: 221
  • 2 - Thiccc bottom.jpeg
    2 - Thiccc bottom.jpeg
    147.5 KB · Views: 207
  • 3 - Wide hips.jpeg
    3 - Wide hips.jpeg
    108.4 KB · Views: 189
  • 4 - Hefty thighs.jpeg
    4 - Hefty thighs.jpeg
    110.6 KB · Views: 192
  • 5 - Huge Ass.jpeg
    5 - Huge Ass.jpeg
    117.5 KB · Views: 285
Also inb4 I get a report or someone calls me out for the term "fat" in my filenames (as though it's a negative thing). I find fat girls beautiful and attractive, I see the term as positive and simply a descriptor for a shape/feature I appreciate. Big boobs and butts are generally made up of fat, and we have no problems with either of those things generally lol.

Attachments

• J2 - Bulky bikini broad.jpg
    J2 - Bulky bikini broad.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 156
  • J1 - Bulky bikini broad.jpg
    J1 - Bulky bikini broad.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 136
  • I3 - Her growing is showing.png
    I3 - Her growing is showing.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 169
  • I2 - Bigger, bolder, older.png
    I2 - Bigger, bolder, older.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 182
  • I1 - Four-year fattening.PNG
    I1 - Four-year fattening.PNG
    1,006.5 KB · Views: 173
  • H - Thin vs. Thicc.PNG
    H - Thin vs. Thicc.PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 176
  • G - Shelf for days.JPG
    G - Shelf for days.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 176
  • F - Booty and belly.JPG
    F - Booty and belly.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 165
  • E2 - Short and stout.jpg
    E2 - Short and stout.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 151
  • E1 - Short and stout.jpg
    E1 - Short and stout.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 160
File P is missing because it was a gif that was too large. Can't link it unfortunately because it's gone as far as I know except on my SSD lol :/ I should have said this in the last post, but I really love the contrast between her and the skinny girl next to her in photo "H", she doesn't have a lot of pictures like that unfortunately, but seeing the night and day difference between them really does something crazy to me.

Attachments

• R - Beaucoup booty & big-bellied, .mp4
    1.5 MB
  • Q - Large lovely leads ladies.mp4
    1.5 MB
  • T - Mulher's massive measurements .jpeg
    T - Mulher's massive measurements .jpeg
    145.6 KB · Views: 140
  • O - Señorita's slightly spilling.jpg
    O - Señorita's slightly spilling.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 95
  • N - If I sits I don't fits.jpg
    N - If I sits I don't fits.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 85
  • M - Jumbo Jumpsuit .png
    M - Jumbo Jumpsuit .png
    1.5 MB · Views: 84
  • L - Fat female fitness fun.jpg
    L - Fat female fitness fun.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 117
  • K - BIG bare Brazilian butt.JPG
    K - BIG bare Brazilian butt.JPG
    330.4 KB · Views: 140
  • S - Squats.mp4
    976.4 KB
Looks like the photos ended up very out of order :( I don't know if there's any way to fix that or how but LMK if you know.