Giga aka Yana Mironenko (Яна Мироненко) Appreciation Thread

We all tried to get her when she was just coming up.
Her husband was replying for her and always refused to do anything.
She fizzled out.
Same story as usual.
Does she have a husband though? The dude grabbing her is a buglarian looking dude, me thinks, not a husband. There was another (tall) guy in relationship with her. I don't think she's married.

Does she have a husband though? The dude grabbing her is a buglarian looking dude, me thinks, not a husband. There was another (tall) guy in relationship with her. I don't think she's married.

Ive looked her up many times over the years. She seems to be well educated in the Russian University system. She wants to remain private, more or less, in terms of hooking up with Western boob hounds. She obviously is not going the path of being a big breast model, although in Russia that is becoming a strong vocation. Bra models are popping up (pun intended) all over. Brashop.spb and crazybeachru are just two examples of shops on IG that hire big bust models for bra advertisements.

Face it -- she's strong willed and intelligent. If she is going to take a leap into figure modeling it would much more likely be with Mila Kuznetsova, Maria "body" the Bra Model, Alena Ostanova, or one of these Russian bra-shops. Your chances of getting her attention with an English-Only boob fan site is pretty limited. She speaks Sputnik.

Attachments

• cyeu7evviaex4zx.mp4
    170.5 KB
Last edited by a moderator:
imgsrc.ru/main/search.php?str=%D0%AF%D0%BD%D0%B0+%D0%9C%D0%B8%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%BA%D0%BE&cat=

pasword ??? :/

Man, she's incredible!!