Giga aka Yana Mironenko (Яна Мироненко) Appreciation Thread

I wonder what's happening with her with this whole Ukraine shit. I'd imagine that these were leaks, probably didn't realize her skype calls were being recorded, and has left the internet forever. She'd make so much money today if she was on BestFans or Onlyfans. I'd sub/pay for private web sessions with her.

any sex b/g vids?
You're funny. Not a single masturbation video, all the content that is presented here was exposed by one person from a personal archive, the age of these materials is more than ten years old, and you ask if there is a video of sex with her. You should check out the forum thread first before asking dumb questions.

For some reason, I always come back to her photos too. I hope someday we'll get more leaks.
We haven't received any new leaks for 10 years. She has learned her mistakes, so this is a memory thread for her content, there will be nothing new.

We haven't received any new leaks for 10 years. She has learned her mistakes, so this is a memory thread for her content, there will be nothing new.
There's like 30 - 50 images that haven't been released yet. Someone just uploaded a new leak of hers as well. I'll remain hopeful for Ukrainian tank.

Miniphotos..
Hey dude, you posted those Miniphotos of her and I wanted to ask you to share them with us. Thanks in advance Brother!
:emoji_v:

There's still that folder screenshot with previews for a lot of unposted clips (at least in this forum) so we know there's still unseen material out there. That last picture posted above seems to be a capture of one of those clips.

It's definitely looking pretty grim but I haven't completely lost hope just yet.