French tits, where are they??

Y'know, it was possibly a decade ago, but once I had a really depressing job working in an industrial area/factory that messed around with phones. It was mainly Polish, decent amount of English, Brits (black, Indian) and a few others.

The team leaders were mostly Polish, but if I remember correctly the company was French, or at least managed by French people.

There was this couple; guy looked typically Gallic, dark hair and eyes, glasses. His wife looked like she could be English - she too was French. Blonde, probably late 30's, average height and build and quite a big pair of tits.

These weren't show stoppers, but they were more than a handful.

Just throwing that into things.

Oh and I remember one of the Polish women had a big ass pair of tits.

Apparently Jeanne D'arc has tits big enough that multiple different people back in the day commented on them in letters.

It would be hilarious if it turned out she had something like K cups.

alors tu en penses quoi de ce forum?
C’est top je me régale je suis tombé sur Myriam Burton qu’elle perle!!!
If you search you find French girl with big boobs
But French girls don’t want man look at their boobs. She said « love me for my brain not for my boobs ».
A lot of French women use surgery to reduce their boobs. She said « they are to heavy, my shoulders and my back hurt » so the French social security system pay to reduce boobs.
I am french and I live in France, amateur of huge breast natutelle since always , I am 47 years old , and I confirm, the womens with a huge natural breast are very difficult to find in France , there is of course but I believe that there is less than in England , in Germany ! For me the temple of huge natural breasts is Russia and Poland ... country of the east !!! I had a French sexfriend for 10 years who had a size of breast 36K size uk (95P size french) natural , I will remember all my life , the dream for a huge amateur huge breast !!!
95P lets take a look at this !!!
Don't know about all France, but Cassidy 32h aka agathebou is french and have some of the most perfect tits ever. Anyone have some video of her?
Some news about Cassidy 32h aka agathebou?

Last edited by a moderator:
Alice coquine is a great ambassador of France with her F Cup

Last edited by a moderator:
I agee with all my brothers, unfortunately we all share this view.
And it’s so very true that girl with C cups are convinced that they have huge boobs. I had this girlfriend, she probably was a C cup, she told me she had back problems lol

You are so right. My SIL (sister-in-law) was not very busty. My wife had breast reduction surgery when we dated in college and sometimes her old boob size would come up at family get togethers. My SIL decided that her boobs were too big and got a reduction. Now I am a TRUE breast man and my boob radar is ALWAYS up. This woman in no way needed a breast reduction but some idiot obliged her regardless. OF course now she talks about her reduction and people who did not know her before had must think she was Milena Velba. Women like that need to get a reality check.

kraig

You are so right. My SIL (sister-in-law) was not very busty. My wife had breast reduction surgery when we dated in college and sometimes her old boob size would come up at family get togethers. My SIL decided that her boobs were too big and got a reduction. Now I am a TRUE breast man and my boob radar is ALWAYS up. This woman in no way needed a breast reduction but some idiot obliged her regardless. OF course now she talks about her reduction and people who did not know her before had must think she was Milena Velba. Women like that need to get a reality check.

kraig
French girls are for most of them insecure, and that results in brainless feminism, gender activism, attitude and other idiot things...
They try to convince themselves they all are princesses, and should be treated accordingly.
I’m on a french dating app, let’s say I’m an average looking 33 year old man, but even bad looking flat chested girls won’t even consider me lol
Before any jokes, I always dated decent to good looking girls, so that’s probably not coming from me

Not many generalisations there.

French girls are for most of them insecure, and that results in brainless feminism, gender activism, attitude and other idiot things...
They try to convince themselves they all are princesses, and should be treated accordingly.
I’m on a french dating app, let’s say I’m an average looking 33 year old man, but even bad looking flat chested girls won’t even consider me lol
Before any jokes, I always dated decent to good looking girls, so that’s probably not coming from me

That's exactly it, I live in France and the women here want to be treated like princess, if you're not pretty, if you're big, if you're not a gentleman ... ect, you do not have virtually no chance with women, even women fat, ugly, flat or with big boobs !!!! Parcontre if you have nothing of all that but you have a lot of money and you treat them like princess with lots of gifts ... ect, there you suddenly become very interesting for her!

Yeah in my head I never think of France when I think of big boobs. England and Germany yeah but never France. I don't even think there's busty French girls in anime which is saying something.

I'm from Germany and I can't say that girls have bigger boobs here. It's rare to see something bigger than a C cup...at least where I live. Too bad if you ask me.

I'm from Germany and I can't say that girls have bigger boobs here. It's rare to see something bigger than a C cup...at least where I live. Too bad if you ask me.

For some reason I had this idea that German women were busty. I remember a friend in high school whose mom was German and the was thick and busty, plus, I lived in Germany when my dad was stationed there before going to Vietnam, in the 60's. We had two nanny's (not at the same time) who seemed to be busty, but then, that was the mid 60's and I was kid, so everything was probably big to me. :D

kraig

For some reason I had this idea that German women were busty. I remember a friend in high school whose mom was German and the was thick and busty, plus, I lived in Germany when my dad was stationed there before going to Vietnam, in the 60's. We had two nanny's (not at the same time) who seemed to be busty, but then, that was the mid 60's and I was kid, so everything was probably big to me. :D

kraig
A part of my wife family is from Austria and her aunt living there have a very big boobs....

Last edited: