Big Tits, Big Challenge!! (non fiction)

On the chance there is still anyone following this, an update:
Our relationship is still going, quite strongly actually. We have decided to make an account elsewhere and share some of the experiences, won’t share publicly here, and pretty sure that’s also against the sites TOS, my true apologies. What can one take from this? As ‘weird’ or ‘taboo’ the situation situation looks from the outside, the outcome is a testament to strong will, and how important of a role it plays in attraction. Two and a half years ago, I would have never imagined the place I find myself now. And I never would have been here unless risks were taken, over and over again. Don’t be afraid to live your life guys, and take that risk, we only have one go at this after-all.
My man, we are still following of course. Such a nice turn of event for you. Please, do tell us how are things going at the moment sex wise. Did you find her be very experienced and disihnibited? How freak does it get? And of course, pics are welcome!

Really enjoy this type of scenario, congrats to you and her. Would love more details.

I wonder if she would be open to you photographing her to share here. She sounds like she likes to be admired. Especially if you two are making an account somewhere else to share things.

Any updates on this glorious story?

This was a great thread, would love to know what's been going on and of course wether you have some footage