Fake Tits - Yay or Nay?

Nay. I'd rather take a flat chested chick than a fake titted chick.

Flat and small than fake and big.
I definitely have to agree, small over fake!

Like many I've seen a good amount of implants in strip clubs, dated a couple women with them, and of course seen thousands of photos of fake breasts... and as we all know just like people there are no two sets of breasts exactly alike. Some breasts should never be altered, some could be "improved" but the implants are either too big, improperly installed, or an inferior material.
And then finally there are appropriately sized, quality implants put in by a competent doctor that look and feel great.

My wife got implants about 10 years ago and they are fantastic. Went from a 34B to a 34DDD (up to G/H when pregnant), and they're still phenomenal. We spent a good amount of time deciding on the size, even bought a couple sets of silicon breastforms (typically used by cross dressers) so she could "test drive" a couple sizes.
Settled on 500CC (silicone gel, I think?), under the muscle, inserted through incisions in the nipple.
Only thing she'd have done differently is explore getting them inserted under the fold. Not because she lost any nipple sensitivity or ability to breast feed, just because the (very minor) visible scarring would have been moved to a place where you don't see it as much. Doesn't bother me at all.

Your mileage may vary but personally I can't say that all implants are good, or all are bad.
Now you'll have to excuse me, the Mrs. will be getting out of the bath soon and we're gonna do dirty stuff to each other :p

Attachments

• little mirror.jpg
    little mirror.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_20150408_154207.jpg
    IMG_20150408_154207.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 106
Like many I've seen a good amount of implants in strip clubs, dated a couple women with them, and of course seen thousands of photos of fake breasts... and as we all know just like people there are no two sets of breasts exactly alike. Some breasts should never be altered, some could be "improved" but the implants are either too big, improperly installed, or an inferior material.
And then finally there are appropriately sized, quality implants put in by a competent doctor that look and feel great.

My wife got implants about 10 years ago and they are fantastic. Went from a 34B to a 34DDD (up to G/H when pregnant), and they're still phenomenal. We spent a good amount of time deciding on the size, even bought a couple sets of silicon breastforms (typically used by cross dressers) so she could "test drive" a couple sizes.
Settled on 500CC (silicone gel, I think?), under the muscle, inserted through incisions in the nipple.
Only thing she'd have done differently is explore getting them inserted under the fold. Not because she lost any nipple sensitivity or ability to breast feed, just because the (very minor) visible scarring would have been moved to a place where you don't see it as much. Doesn't bother me at all.

Your mileage may vary but personally I can't say that all implants are good, or all are bad.
Now you'll have to excuse me, the Mrs. will be getting out of the bath soon and we're gonna do dirty stuff to each other :p
Well I'll be damned! Those are actually some fine looking breasts. :emoji_astonished:

from the "HugeNaturals Lover" that's high praise indeed lol
I started a thread in the Wives section when she got pregnant if you want to see more
cheers
Well it's my opinion that you gotta give credit where credit is due. And since I don't see any frankenfruter type frankenstein scars or rock hard basketball shaped breasts. I have to proclaim 'well done medical science!'

Well it's my opinion that you gotta give credit where credit is due. And since I don't see any frankenfruter type frankenstein scars or rock hard basketball shaped breasts. I have to proclaim 'well done medical science!'
The funny thing is that 2 of her sisters also have implants. One is super thin and they're like two grapefruits stuck on her bony chest, with about a 4 inch wide "cleavage". I haven't seen them nude but even in a bikini they're not attractive to me.
Other one is a little heavier than my wife, but she's so screwed up in the head I barely even think about her body lol
And the kicker: her step sister (heaviest) had a breast REDUCTION. They were something like a J cup and she went down to a B. Super cool person, couldn't be happier with carrying so much less weight.
Whatever works for the ladies. I'm just happy to have met up with such a well grounded, good humored hottie!

Size is more important than whether they are fake or not. And what they "feel like" means nothing to me when i'm looking at them through my monitor. And natural or fake are near indistinguishable in a tight top or good pushup bra. Their are some bad looking boob jobs though, and natural tits can rarely ever look bad.

Attachments

• 035.jpg
    035.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 75
  • Hat 006.jpg
    Hat 006.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 77
I think it’s a generational thing. Guys who started in the 80s may have a thing for fake tits. But guys who started in the early 2000s have been spoiled by fat naturals.

I think the naturals revolution was started by Milena and was decisively won when Miosotis showed that naturals could be bigger than implants.

Nowadays, we see natural women on a regular basis who challenge Busty Dusty on size. Not much of a point when that’s the world you live in.

Size is more important than whether they are fake or not. And what they "feel like" means nothing to me when i'm looking at them through my monitor. And natural or fake are near indistinguishable in a tight top or good pushup bra. Their are some bad looking boob jobs though, and natural tits can rarely ever look bad.

Attachments

• is joke.jpg
    is joke.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 43