Fake Tits - Yay or Nay?

T

Theog74

What say ye? Newbie but wondering what the forums take is? Australia got a huge amount of young girls flying to Thailand for huge rack enhancements some good and bad.

Yeah know what you mean fake has always been a empty experience

Never had fakes before.
While I strongly prefer natural ones, it really depends on the fakes - i don't think i would kick anyone out of the bed just because they had fake tits...
I do not like the -seemingly- rock hard overfilled ones like BEShine, or even the legendary Chelsea Charms

I would love to see ones like Tiffany Towers or something like Jordan Carver, i wouldnt protest (but then again, naturals of same size would be preferred)

Edit: I would not chose a flat girl over a decent fake titted one. But i would choose a flat but loyal girl over a busty but cheating one

I love and prefer huge, natural breasts. They definitely look amazing and feel amazing. But there's also something kind of hot about the augmented look too. So I'm definitely not against fake tits.

Totally agree.

I've never had the opportunity to experience fake yet.
Can't really say. :)
I would prefer natural, but I think I'd be okay with fake. If it was quality work and not a mess.

Definitely has to fit the body. Women who overinflate their boobs to like G cups just because they want to have huge boobs always look absolutely terrible. However I've seen good fake D or DD cups in bikinis and they almost look like the real thing which is nice.

Nay...

the only fake tits that have ever looked good to me were Eva Notty's (before the disaster), because they looked so real that I was actually fooled into thinking they were natural. But she is one good fake among a billion bad ones...

Not really into fake boobs but I unapologetically am enthralled with Larkin Love
Mod edit: Replaced full size image(s) or thumbnail(s) with attachment(s). BBL46LL

Attachments

• cf843adde20ed01a35aa96d4f803d84a.jpg
    cf843adde20ed01a35aa96d4f803d84a.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 184
Last edited by a moderator:
I never liked fake tits and fake lips. But a few years ago it all changed. Daphne Rosen's transformation into a bolt-on bimbo sparked something in me. I still don't like average fake tits, but when a woman goes all out and turns herself into a walking sex-doll, it kind of really appeals to me these days.

A real man is primal and wont be a fussy tart. This is coming from a man who had a monster boob slim fuck bomb of a girlfriend.

If a huge boobed silicone woman asked you to bed. Youd be gay to say no just based on silicone tits

Natural is great but silicone can still get me rock hard. MINKA is a perfect example..

Mod Edit:
Replaced full-size image(s) with Attachment(s).

There is no loss of rez when clicking on the Attachment. And, the Attachment allows all to see the number of members who clicked on it. Whereas, with the f/s and inline image(s), it doesn't.

BQ

Attachments

• 192204_minka_1.gif
    192204_minka_1.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 311
  • Screenshot_20190201-152257_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20190201-152257_Video Player.jpg
    324.6 KB · Views: 438
Last edited by a moderator:
I never liked fake tits and fake lips. But a few years ago it all changed. Daphne Rosen's transformation into a bolt-on bimbo sparked something in me. I still don't like average fake tits, but when a woman goes all out and turns herself into a walking sex-doll, it kind of really appeals to me these days.

These are primal feelings. Encourage them.

ive never personally played around with fake tits, but i can say most of the ones i see online look pretty nasty compared to naturals. I'd still give it a try just to say I've done it before. I'm sure I'd always prefer naturals

Last edited:
Natural all the way, but I've seen some "decent' D-cup implants, bigger than that and they look ridiculous.