Drake discussion thread

Probably unrelated but Laura's posted about her new music single coming out today with some pictures from a photoshoot, and the photographer knows Drake, his three pinned posts and his latest post are all of Drake.

@photobyastral if anyone else wants to look.

Probably unrelated but Laura's posted about her new music single coming out today with some pictures from a photoshoot, and the photographer knows Drake, his three pinned posts and his latest post are all of Drake.

Everything fits: she was at a Toronto Raptors game and so was Drake these days, Drake's house in Los Angeles last year, Drake's photographer. What comes next?

Old news, Astral one of the top recruiters lol being a "photographer" is an easy in, easier to say "I'm associated with Drake I'd love to take some photos" then "I'm in Drake's entourage slide through"

He ( and some say Drake as well) used to run the youfcknwishhh IG account which was basically jus girls in the harem until it got discovered by Drake stans and went silent lol check the bio and who their following and you'll know. That's why some of us in the know laugh when there's doubters because these guys don't gaf lol it's funny to them they basically put all the info into the world except a sex tape lol

People found out about these women because of their posts at Drake's concert, bathroom, and house. Imagine the busty women who didn't post anything and we still don't know anything. I can't confirm anything this is just an idea: Drake probably fucked Prsphanii, Katelynsade,Temptress119, since these 3 busty girls are from Los Angeles and he has a house there, why not?
He got katelynsade too? sheesh

yooo whatever happened to Lizzy Pelayo? Pretty sure Drake hit. But she's just ghosted online??

One of the most chaotic online busty women ever.. and that's saying something
Got pregnant and then gave birth to her child.

No, not that I've seen any evidence of. That "camaro" guy just has a tendency to think out loud a lot—he's literally only basing that on the fact she lives in LA lol.
Like I said: he may have fucked other busty girls and they didn't post anything. Those who eat in silence, always eat. Drake probably fucked Katelynsade and Persephanii, everyone knows that these two only date guys who have $$. Saratov you forgot Adiel,Laura,Italian 957, Marthaethio. All of these were on his show and I had spoken before it happened.

today I learned that Bobbi Althoff had incredible pregnancy non symmetrical boobs not long ago and all of a sudden the Drake thing made sense :LOL:

Nothing New, but Martha E post one story with one music feat Drake.
I wait for updates

Yathbeauty maybe Next Busty Girl in Drake's Concert?

Attachments

• IfqKLuE3yQfW77TliLk83.1034.mp4
    253.5 KB
  • Screenshot_20240330-164519.jpg
    Screenshot_20240330-164519.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 117
On a separate note, it appears someone flew Lali957 for a few days to Miami. It looks like she might be selling.
When was she in Miami I don't see it on her IG. Where is she selling?
Yeah, I don't think she's been to Miami at all recently—esp. if you're just going off of her IG stories. You realize she's from Italy, right? Like they have palm trees and nice coastal weather too lol.

Yeah, I don't think she's been to Miami at all recently—esp. if you're just going off of her IG stories. You realize she's from Italy, right? Like they have palm trees and nice coastal weather too lol.
She tagged the location some days ago

She tagged the location some days ago
No she didn't. I've seen her IG stories for like the last week and she's been in Italy the whole time. You probably just confused an Italian name for a Spanish name and assumed it was Miami lol.