Drake discussion thread

Like I thought Drake is huge tits fan, after he invited Yuval85 , he invites new israeli to join him

https://www.mako.co.il/good-evening-with-guy-pines-articles/Article-cdf20e8198ab371027.htm
Drake is straight up one of us lol he offered Himiwako a prominent role in one of his videos when she was at her biggest a few months before she vanished and she turned him down i really wanna see what video or what role he would have had her in if she would have played a real part or just been a visual sight gag of omfg look at her tits wtf.

Drake is straight up one of us lol he offered Himiwako a prominent role in one of his videos when she was at her biggest a few months before she vanished and she turned him down i really wanna see what video or what role he would have had her in if she would have played a real part or just been a visual sight gag of omfg look at her tits wtf.

Wow. But I'm not surprised that Himi refused knowing what we know her as far as privacy and just living a normal life.

Do you have a source for when Drake asked Himiwako to be in a music video?

Thread for any discussion of Drake as it relates to him and busty women featured on this site (or busty women in general). He seems to be a boob hound, and there are many stories of him trying to hook up with girls from this site. Here we can discuss or post evidence/theories of him sliding into DM's, flying girls out or inviting them to shows and trying to smash backstage. Discuss it here, since some guys tend to get butthurt when he gets mentioned in a respective girl's particular thread.

P.S. If you think this is gay or too "gossipy" then just silently move along :emoji_v:

Updated list of IG/tiktok girls and models who he's either connected with or tried to hook up with (if you know anymore then leave a comment):

-Adiel Grech, adielgrech (gave her VIP tickets to Toronto concert two nights in a row)
-Elizabeth Pelayo, Lizzy P, ohgeelizzyp (slid into DM's, invited her to mansion party and smashed, according to her)
-Himiwako (tried to fly her out, but got rejected)
-Jackie Byrne (followed on IG and slid into her DM's, was flown from NY to Toronto one night for "dinner"—Drake's plane on "Plane Finder" from Twitter went from Toronto to NYC and back again the same night—even Drake's manager was in the background when Jackie posted a IG story about it)
-Jolieboero (gave her VIP tickets to concert, she went with her friends then dipped afterwards)
-Karina Grinberryall, karina_.1 (followed her on IG, slid into DM's, blocked her when she rejected him)
-Lali957, Valentina di Rocco (dropped new album while sitting next to her on Sirius radio, flew her out to Toronto to sit VIP at two concerts, flew her out again mid-November '23)
-Laura_jo (flew her out to two concerts in LA to sit VIP, she took pictures at his mansion; also gave her VIP tickets to Toronto concert; gave her VIP at another concert in Buffalo, NY)
-Martha Ethio (invited to VIP at concert; she's a known groupie associated with multiple celebs, i.e. Jamie Foxx)
-mysticwaifu (slid into her DM's)
-Mia Khalifa (slid into her DM's; got rejected by her and called cringe lol)
-Milada Moore (slid into her DM's but got rejected)
-Pisceus, Invader Yaz (had her in "Another Late Night" music video, she posted videos from his bed)
-Sanna Meira, Sannatorr (followed her on IG, caught in 4k in club with him and Tyga)
-Sarah White (follows her on IG, slid into DM's)
-Sierra Bellingar (slid into DM's, invited to concert, she went and "met him" later backstage)
-Xris/christianDior, xrisdelrosa (talked to him via text & FaceTime, never met him in person)
-Yuval65 (flew her out to NYC according to her, Israeli news reported on it multiple times)

Attachments

• drake ig story 1.png
    drake ig story 1.png
    210.2 KB · Views: 769
  • drake ig story 3.png
    drake ig story 3.png
    399.1 KB · Views: 739
  • drake ig story 2.png
    drake ig story 2.png
    366.4 KB · Views: 711
  • drake ig story 4.png
    drake ig story 4.png
    311.3 KB · Views: 736
Last edited:
I don't think it's a special concept: world famous music star is into huge boobs. He tracks down every super hot and big chested girl on social media, sends a message from his verified account, invites them to events/gigs, most likely fuck them. Tale as old as time.

I know Cece Rose and Elle the Empress were sighted with him, so I can only respect the man, in his position I'd absolutely do the same.

I don't think it's a special concept: world famous music star is into huge boobs. He tracks down every super hot and big chested girl on social media, sends a message from his verified account, invites them to events/gigs, most likely fuck them. Tale as old as time.
Yeah, but there are so many ultra-wealthy, ultra-famous men who wife and date women who I wouldn't even bother to buy a drink for. The only guy I can think of off the top of my head who did something similar to Drake was Dan Bilzerian had Wendy Fiore on his private jet to Italy like 7-8 years ago; but that was the only huge-chested woman I saw him do it with. Jamie Foxx had Martha Ethio on a yacht/boat a couple years back. But other than that, it seems like most celebrity/famous men don't like huge breasts that much.

Also, from what Sierra said on one of her lives, he actually contacts them on a different IG account unconnected to his main, and communicates with them through there. I guess he must send them a selfie with a date or holding a current newspaper to prove it's actually him lol :unsure:

Yeah, but there are so many ultra-wealthy, ultra-famous men who wife and date women who I wouldn't even bother to buy a drink for. The only guy I can think of off the top of my head who did something similar to Drake was Dan Bilzerian had Wendy Fiore on his private jet to Italy like 7-8 years ago; but that was the only huge-chested woman I saw him do it with. Jamie Foxx had Martha Ethio on a yacht/boat a couple years back. But other than that, it seems like most celebrity/famous men don't like huge breasts that much.

Also, from what Sierra said on one of her lives, he actually contacts them on a different IG account unconnected to his main, and communicates with them through there. I guess he must send them a selfie with a date or holding a current newspaper to prove it's actually him lol :unsure:
I reckon they want to be seen with the typical slim small chested woman to maintain their image(as being seen with anything slightly overweight can mean your are desperate.

But they discreetly fuck all sorts of girls for sure. If I was a celeb and single, I would be dming all the women who have been mentioned on this forum and probably living in eastern europe lol

Last night, he performed in Detroit and it seems like he not only invited both Sierra Bellingar and Martha Ethio, but also gave them each VIP tickets to the exact same section and had them standing next to each other during the concert :ROFLMAO: And in case someone thinks it's just a coincidence and these aren't "VIP Seats," you can't even buy tickets to this section on Ticketmaster or any other ticket buying website.

Attachments

• sierra before drake concert.jpg
    sierra before drake concert.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 2,824
  • marthaethio at drake concert.jpg
    marthaethio at drake concert.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 2,768
  • sierra in vip.mp4
    1.1 MB
  • martha in same section.mp4
    3.9 MB
  • Drake Tickets Detroit (Little Caesars Arena) - Jul 9, 2023 at 7_00pm .png
    Drake Tickets Detroit (Little Caesars Arena) - Jul 9, 2023 at 7_00pm .png
    308.2 KB · Views: 2,590
It is the obvious. I have heard girls that say they would fuck him without even thinking.
While I think he is a glorified bum, most of the women think otherwise. He likes to fuck busty onlyfans girls. Good for him.
It just also shows that these girls are for the streets.

He tried to fly Himiwako out to be in one of his videos but she shot him down because she didn’t wanna be sideshowed for the world to see. She felt like he was just trying to fuck or would have cast her as some comedic giant tittied groupie everyone went wtf at in a video.

He tried to fly Himiwako out to be in one of his videos but she shot him down because she didn’t wanna be sideshowed for the world to see. She felt like he was just trying to fuck or would have cast her as some comedic giant tittied groupie everyone went wtf at in a video.
most of the girls would do it off camera just to have the badge they fucked a celebrity. Plus It would be pretty obvious to most men what happened when they get cast, so probably some girls do not want that reputation.

Due to confidentialy issues I cannot tell a story someone in that environment told me, but there are many rappers getting pussy from onlyfans girls with the promise to get viral, but then they could be passed around by rappers. some happen to be off camera.