Do you ever feel guilty about your big boob fetish?

Not guilty as in I feel morally wrong for it, but I feel guilty when I have to turn down an intelligent woman with a good personality because she doesn’t have enough titties.

The worst are the cases where she only has big tits and not the huge ones I know I need to be happy. I’d turn down anyone below an H cup.
i have a similar problem in that whenever i meet a girl who is probably a better all around candidate to be an SO, my mind always reverts back to the last girl i saw who i lusted after. and i can't take the better girl seriously because of lust's control over my brain

i have a similar problem in that whenever i meet a girl who is probably a better all around candidate to be an SO, my mind always reverts back to the last girl i saw who i lusted after. and i can't take the better girl seriously because of lust's control over my brain
That is a great point, never thought of it that way. I guess because, of late I just keep landing on my last thought and it's at home with my wife/MissesC. But it wasn't always that way. That's a good one....dude been there and done that!

Sadly, girls are quite sensitive and cynical about it. If u follow hot girls, they see you as a dork when is the most normal thing ever, everyone do it and they are the first ones that love the attention in bikini pics

That being said, i have some burners because i have to separate that from my personal life.

Also, i'm not kinda proud of it at public, but i love my folder with tons of pics and vids from IG girls, Tiktok and friends. I have my life, my job and my interests, and one of them is the female body, that's it. Some girls best talent by far are how hot they are and i love having all those pics and videos on my PC to enjoy myself.

Big tits are the most wonderful thing on the human body and nowadays girls aren't as proud of them as they should due to the new trends on nowadays society. Cherish your big tits girlfriends, wifes and friends and made sure they are aware of the goddesses they truly are.
Well said. I’m 38 and been very fascinated about big tits since I was a teen.

I grew up in a conservative christian home and I used to feel very guilty about my big tits obsession. From my early teens to early adulthood I thought I needed to be fixed somehow. Obviously I wasn't christian enough or I didn't pray enough or I didn't love Jesus enough, at least that were the conclusions I came to from how I'd been taught to view problems. I struggled with a destructive self image for years.

I left the church as a young adult and decided that there was actually nothing wrong with me. I'm no longer feeling guilty about it and I feel better than ever about myself.

What's there to be guilty about? I'm a proud ass big boob guy...have been since I was 10! I have a wife with huge tits as well so I won the lottery. Enjoy your day.

I grew up in a conservative christian home and I used to feel very guilty about my big tits obsession. From my early teens to early adulthood I thought I needed to be fixed somehow. Obviously I wasn't christian enough or I didn't pray enough or I didn't love Jesus enough, at least that were the conclusions I came to from how I'd been taught to view problems. I struggled with a destructive self image for years.

I left the church as a young adult and decided that there was actually nothing wrong with me. I'm no longer feeling guilty about it and I feel better than ever about myself.
same. i was taught to behave myself around women, not knowing women actually wanted it hard from men...and i hate how prudish i am around females. i get jealous of fuck boys who everyone wants