DNS blocked this site for Phishing and other unsafe domains

sp3ctat0r

Reaction score
The same DNS I've been using for a while now just starting blocking this address. Description: 'Blocks access to phishing, spam, malware and malicious domains' I had to switch my DNS just to find this out.

The same DNS I've been using for a while now just starting blocking this address. Description: 'Blocks access to phishing, spam, malware and malicious domains' I had to switch my DNS just to find this out.
We were having IP issues.
It should be good now...

Just ignore it, probably triggered by our advertising networks. I trust these guys, they have been around forever and are safe.

It's not ignorable, only way to reach this site is by changing the DNS

Just ignore it, probably triggered by our advertising networks. I trust these guys, they have been around forever and are safe.
Hello. For several weeks, there has been a redirect, in the mobile version, to the site that the antivirus swears at. What do you recommend, stop using the mobile version?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-13-13-59-56-494_com.yandex.browser.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-13-13-59-56-494_com.yandex.browser.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 6