Her friend totally cocked blocked.

joeken

TiTs Posting Earl
Reaction score
I standing here having a productive conversation with this chick. I ask her if she's open to hang out. She says sure. And before she can finish, her friend says oh no we're both married. She says it loud and there's people around. I'm like WTF. Anyway, didn't get the number but the cam must go on

Attachments

• 36C3DBD7-8A8C-4308-AC28-44DFB2857E8E.jpeg
    36C3DBD7-8A8C-4308-AC28-44DFB2857E8E.jpeg
    177.9 KB · Views: 3,839
  • 61D43298-C628-4CF1-A83F-C289B5F45B3F.jpeg
    61D43298-C628-4CF1-A83F-C289B5F45B3F.jpeg
    81.4 KB · Views: 3,717
  • 359CBE19-7F7F-4AE5-AC3D-208B05A621BB.jpeg
    359CBE19-7F7F-4AE5-AC3D-208B05A621BB.jpeg
    202 KB · Views: 3,729
Nice Mickey Mouse T-shirt.. And those boobs are great too.. ;)

Could be. But she said we are both married. As if I was interested in her cock blocking ass.
hahahahaha i chortled at this comment . keep at it OP and thanks for sharing

Damn that body is nice! You need to time it right so that the cling on gooseberry is out of sight before closing on that babe. Did sound like she may have misinterpreted your intentions initially going by that sound clip, or maybe she was down to getting freaky with stranger cock but as you say jealous friend cock blocked you. Hope there's more either way.

hm she seemed like she was down to give you her number if her friend wasnt there. as far as knowing the intentions is a different story, i think any married woman here in america would know whats up

Delicious fucking tits

I standing here having a productive conversation with this chick. I ask her if she's open to hang out. She says sure. And before she can finish, her friend says oh no we're both married. She says it loud and there's people around. I'm like WTF. Anyway, didn't get the number but the cam must goThis

Simple. She was jealous she wasn't getting attention. She HATES her big-titted "gal pal" just won't admit it.

I can see why you're quick to blame the friend, but the busty one did say she was engaged. Guess that slipped her mind lol

big ring too
may have been the high voice during the ask, it didnt sound confident

Truth of the matter is that I was passing through. That was in a airport in a country I'll probably never go back to. Just tits on top content.

Truth of the matter is that I was passing through. That was in a airport in a country I'll probably never go back to. Just tits on top content.
And you indeed blessed us with Gold!

Married or not married...as I stated before, when you approach two or more women to try to get at one of'em...just anticipate an L.

great work!!!!!