Direct Messages

Meansman01

Reaction score
Hi all, long time active user and big tit aficionado here. I've noticed that many attempts to reach out to users for direct conversations through the messaging function often go unanswered. No worries, not everyone is looking for that for sure.

Anyhow, if anyone wants to chat directly about things huge tit related, especially things they can't or don't want to say via open forum, feel free to hit me up.

i see what you mean. but I think it depends on the message. there should be at least a minimum of effort and politeness in the messages.... and not just one poor sentence which could've been written by that person while taking a dump, without even asking a question or making your intention clear....or without even saying hey or regards or something like that.
what the hell am I supposed to reply to messages that show so little investment?

Last edited:
Hi all, long time active user and big tit aficionado here. I've noticed that many attempts to reach out to users for direct conversations through the messaging function often go unanswered...
Yes, I have heard this from other members, too.

Unfortunately, some members do not know about the PM, and ALERT Notifications icons. Sadly, some members do not even care.

But, doing this is probably your best bet.

i see what you mean. but I think it depends on the message...
From experience, and as I mentioned above, members either do not know about the icons. Or, they chose to ignore them.

Unless it is someone who has been around here for a long time and is someone I trust, I tend to ignore them. Most of the ones I get are solicitations for something.

Often it's someone asking for the name of a girl that you posted years ago. Usually this is a candid shot of a girl who has never been seen before or since.

Other times it's a guy typing with just one hand who just wants you to help get them off by talking about a girl with them. Who the heck wants that?

Unless it is someone who has been around here for a long time and is someone I trust, I tend to ignore them. Most of the ones I get are solicitations for something.
If this is the case, please Report the conversation, and it will be looked into.

If this is the case, please Report the conversation, and it will be looked into.
Actually did that with the last one, and another mod responded back with "deal with it"... so I told the dude to F off before leaving the convo.

And another one this morning. Hopefully, you'll be the one who sees it, @BreastQuest ... If these clowns have something to say to me, they should put it out in the open so that everyone else can see it. If someone is offended by a laugh response to one of their posts, perhaps this isn't the right forum for them.

Like this guy?? hahaha. Possible scammer. be warned.

View attachment 2309367
Yup, banned this guy earlier tonight for trying to sell content via private message.

He thought he was slick and tried to register another account a few hours later. Caught and banned that account too.

Thanks for the report. We don’t need people like that on here trying to peddle content. If you have it, then share it, otherwise don’t say anything at all.

Thanks Dave, and again nice work on the secondary blocking :) Legend.

Yup, banned this guy earlier tonight for trying to sell content via private message.

He thought he was slick and tried to register another account a few hours later. Caught and banned that account too.

Thanks for the report. We don’t need people like that on here trying to peddle content. If you have it, then share it, otherwise don’t say anything at all.
Boy, that one seemed fun lol. These clowns amaze me sometimes.

How can I disable people messaging inbox.I don't want anyone in dm asking for content

How can I disable people messaging inbox.I don't want anyone in dm asking for content
Report it, we will take care of it. :)