Can't send pictures in messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

tits.lover

Boob Connoisseur
Reaction score
Hi there, I'm unable to send pictures in messages, it doesn't work on PC, mobile, nothing at all. Can anyone help please.

I remember reading that people who send a lot of pictures in medicines would have that ability removed, in order to save server space. If you want to share lots of pics upload them to mega and share a link

Hi there, I'm unable to send pictures in messages, it doesn't work on PC, mobile, nothing at all. Can anyone help please.
This is a sharing forum, where you share content in the sub-forums, not a private sharing forum.

Is it possible to recover uploading feature in PM if we loose it ?

Is it possible to recover uploading feature in PM if we loose it ?
No, again, why would you need it?
This is a sharing forum, where you share content in the sub-forums, not a private sharing forum.

Greetings. Kinda curious cause I noticed a recent change today with DM’s and didn’t know if changes have been made on the back-end within the past week or so, but was the feature to attach media disabled from DM’s and any/all media that was previously contained within existing DM chats removed/deleted?

This was not the case a week ago or two.

Just thought I’d ask as a reference for others… I already know y’all have explicitly stated that DM’s are not to be used as media storage and of course we know there are issues with data size for the servers, so thought I’d be the one to ask, since I don’t see any pins or otherwise that state these changes. Thanks.

Anyone have an idea why its gone?

Please help. willing to share photos in return haha

Anyone have an idea why its gone?

Please help. willing to share photos in return haha
If I remember rightly there is a limit now of how much you can share in DMs and if you go over it you are subsequently unable to attach any more photos or videos in direct messages.

can i increase limit

for some reason it appears in our chat but not others
I haven't limited any accounts recently. Unless you recently joined a chat with someone who has been limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.