direct message lost

fopde6593

TiTs Posting Baron
Reaction score
hi
I was chatting with some good guys in this thread another day but I find out some of the messages got deleted, mostly in pictures or video format
if I remember correctly, once you upload something, pass certain amount of time you can't take it out or delete right?
please help me to solve thank you very much

hi
I was chatting with some good guys in this thread another day...
Chatting in a thread, is not DM. DM is using the the Forum's Private Mailing system.

...some of the messages got deleted, mostly in pictures or video format...
Typically, the only time messages with media get deleted are, when either the poster deletes the content. Or, staff has deleted it due to either a DNP, or Underage violation.

if I remember correctly, once you upload something, pass certain amount of time you can't take it out or delete right?..
Unfortunately, no. Members can remove a post at anytime. However, Members cannot hard delete the post from the system. This is a Senior Staff Only function.

please help me to solve thank you very much
Do you have the link to the thread? If so, please either post it, or PM it to me, and I can review it to see if staff did anything, or not.

Now, it's possible that someone started a flame war. And, all related posts were deleted to prevent escalation.

Chatting in a thread, is not DM. DM is using the the Forum's Private Mailing system.

Typically, the only time messages with media get deleted are, when either the poster deletes the content. Or, staff has deleted it due to either a DNP, or Underage violation.

Unfortunately, no. Members can remove a post at anytime. However, Members cannot hard delete the post from the system. This is a Senior Staff Only function.

Do you have the link to the thread? If so, please either post it, or DM it to me, and I can review it to see if staff did anything, or not.

Now, it's possible that someone started a flame war. And, all related posts were deleted to prevent escalation.
thank you for answer, actually I don't wanna know who deleted it or something, I just wanna figure it out what's going on.

p.s : just wanna add this, it did happen on private message aka DM, but again I don't wanna know what's going on, if the OP wanna take it down due to personal reasons, so be it.

I don't wanna bother staff to begin with, so thanks for your time.

Last edited: