Busty Wife Tight Tshirt

Going through the thread again from start to finish and I have done a comparison of the first topless you posted and most recent.
I definitely think your last post is a recent pic of your busty wife her breast growth is absolutely phenomenal! Beautiful Boobs!
I absolutely LOVEEEE the way she has just blown up!! Easily gone up four cup sizes and thickened up beautifully too.

Her body is so perfect. Her shoulders, waist, symmetry - everything contributes to an amazing display. Just, wow.

Before and after shots of her wearing the same clothes (bikini, tanktop, bra) are amazing. She was big and grew to be huge!

Amazing woman !!! Lucky man !!!
If she is horny you are the more happy man in universe!!!

Its difficult to always find time to get on here especially midweek and reply to just a few of the comments from you guys...Thanks for supporting my efforts.

My wife unfortunately has never dressed to revealing only for her really tight tops, finding pics has always been difficult to keep it interesting for you guys

She has an array of bra sizes in her draw i seen ranging from 32H,32J up to 36K US sizing guessing the last was when pregnant

They are all thick at the back and sturdy looking..here are some pics that clearly show her bra thickness looking from the back through her top

A beautiful sight i am sure for any big boob lover walking behind her in the street

Here's one pic with her bra off showing the marks left on her back from wearing it all day, having to support the heavy weight of her tits

Her tits are still looking great even after being pregnant

My wife decided best not to breastfeed for to long but her boobs did get unbelievably fat at that time, think the male nurse almost passed out when he seen them

I find it hard at any time to keep my hands off her boobs topless or clothed she usually doesn't mind , seems like she cant keep her hands off them either in this last pic

Notice there are many more viewers looking at this thread again, be great to here from some of you guys as well !! :eek:
Wow!!!!

Almost 1000 posts, here's to the next 1000 and more of the delightful Mrs 05 and her perfect hourglass figure.

Reactions: bgg
Wow! Such perfect tits!

Reactions: bgg
Don’t worry everyone. He will strike back with a vengeance :)

Many questions and requests hope we can answer/do some soon.
Yes my wife did no she is posted on this forum remember she agreed to the boob measure up.
Amazed with how far this thread has come since first posting her in a tight tshirt.
My wife has been compared in the past to legendary Luiss's wife.
This thread how now surpassed Luiss epic thread in pages which i always thought totally impossible at the start amazing.
My thanks obviously to my wife and her boobs but also many thanks to all the forum members.

Busty05 Really hoping for a summer update before summer is over. Your wife is amazing and the best thing on this forum. Update soon please

Great thread!!! Read every single page, this is definitely top 5 threads on this site!! Ill follow this for an update also.

I've been browsing this site since last 3 days and enjoying almost every post but haven't jerked off yet.
But since I've finished this thread now, it will be impossible to control myself. Even while writing this I'm holding my rod while thinking about your wife's wonderful jugs. It was a journey how your very beautiful, big boobed wife turned even more beautiful with time.

To be honest, I find her recent pictures are the sexiest and hottest in the forum. Perfect big sized bossom every men could ever dream of.

I sincerely hoping you to come back and do let us know her recent size. If possible do a full body nude.

And thanks again for the awesome thread in Thai forum.

Many questions and requests hope we can answer/do some soon.
Yes my wife did no she is posted on this forum remember she agreed to the boob measure up.
Amazed with how far this thread has come since first posting her in a tight tshirt.
My wife has been compared in the past to legendary Luiss's wife.
This thread how now surpassed Luiss epic thread in pages which i always thought totally impossible at the start amazing.
My thanks obviously to my wife and her boobs but also many thanks to all the forum members.
"Perfect" is a word that's overused. In this case, its true meaning comes through. Your wife's tits are, really, perfect.