Busty Wife Tight Tshirt

I have always done my best to showcase my wife respectfully on here, that last update as detailed as it was still has gaps, the wording a little tame and left open for interpretation in sections

I have always been totally cool with any honest comments you guys leave about my wife , i do try however to keep mine more conservative for that reason

Anyway the answer is a big YES! Its the best way i can enjoy those big fat boobs and really show her how much i'm into her tits by dumping my load over them when finished!

I have lost countless loads over her bare tits and many loads on most of her tight tops!

She developed very early and i have always thought the raging hormones that caused her boobs to grow so big must have powered her sex drive to

She always plays it down about teasing, but one would have to agree with titsnarselover about her going out wearing a massively tight top secretly enjoying it and the power it gives her over men!

I have deliberitely tested her on occasions to see her reaction say by asking to remove her top on a public beach for example, she surprises me evertime and takes it off to share her big boob for other men to have a good look
She is horny!!!!

<r><QUOTE><s><Yes i have always thought that to, she must make her co-workers crazy and horny all day.</r>
Poor coworkers she also do some candid things the poor men shall be permanent erected !!!!
[/QUOTE]

Her coworkers will go to the toilet often to relieve that erection.
Her large tits so obvious stretching those small tops she wears to work.
So damn sexy!

yes but tell me if her left touch the breast to other men....she have into it?

Many questions and requests hope we can answer/do some soon.
Yes my wife did no she is posted on this forum remember she agreed to the boob measure up.
Amazed with how far this thread has come since first posting her in a tight tshirt.
My wife has been compared in the past to legendary Luiss's wife.
This thread how now surpassed Luiss epic thread in pages which i always thought totally impossible at the start amazing.
My thanks obviously to my wife and her boobs but also many thanks to all the forum members.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    231.2 KB · Views: 5,027
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    296.2 KB · Views: 4,688
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 5,467
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 5,417
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 5,744
Last edited:
Yes my wife did no she is posted on this forum remember she agreed to the boob measure up.
Amazed with how far this thread has come since first posting her in a tight tshirt.
This thread how now surpassed Luiss epic thread in pages which i always thought totally impossible at the start.
My thanks obviously to my wife and her boobs but also many thanks to all the forum members for making that possible incredible.
Wow...are these recent photos and whether they were clicked specifically for this forum...that would be such a turn on

Your wife is filling out so great as she ages. I love how the bra is digging in (aesthetically, I hope she has nice bras that fit!) as it can hardly hold its supply. I welcome any further bra pics and love the angles. It'd be great if she could hold her breasts up ala Nicole Peters, I bet they'd look almost as large!!

She continues to be a treasure, thanks for continuing to share!

This thread how now surpassed Luiss epic thread in pages which i always thought totally impossible at the start.
My thanks obviously to my wife and her boobs but also many thanks to all the forum members for making that possible incredible.
Amazing body

Holy shit!!! Those are DEFINITELY recent pics, I’d say. She is filling out gradually but inevitably and I for one LOVEEEEE who she’s progressing. I have never seen her look so thick or her boobs so big. Thank you sooo much for the update!!

Thanks, as always! Phenomenal!
I'd love to see her in a tight jacket like a leather jacket or something. Including the view from the side. She is incredible. :)

Wowza :eek: She looks so beautiful in that last post. Thank you for sharing again and again for us.Sorry I couldn’t remember the answer about her knowing but you refreshed my memory.

She is top shelf (literally) quality and I hope you both have great times with each other.

It’s pretty neat that this thread has continued on and hard to believe how long and far it’s come.

As always thanks so much for sharing and hope to see you both visit frequently here with whatever updates you can provide.

I’d honestly set up a go fund me just to donate to you guys for all types of lingerie and what not to try out :)

OMG!!! Thankyou.
Your wifes boobs looking so big now Melons!!

Make a video of her holding and playing with the boobs :)

What time of year is it in your part of the world? Coming into summer? Bikini weather? Wet, see-thru bikinis

your one lucky man

Sorry, this part actually for my wife. We hoped your wife wouldn't mind sharing her favourite bra brands? She's quite obviously found some both sexy and comfortable ones (we love the stripes and white sports bra) and both constantly complain to each other about the lack of range in her size -34f, when shopping.