Busty Wife Tight Tshirt

Always more then happy to answer anyone's questions about my wife, apologize i haven't yet responded to some of them

It's alot more frustrating using my phone to reply to comments then I first expected

I might leave any more replys until I am back using my desktop PC late next week thanks guys

Unbelievable your wife is so willing to show off her big boobs topless at the beach :shock:
Pretty please could you post a topless/nude beach pic if you have any
Sounds like she likes many men getting off over her does she know many of us forum users jack over her tits??

You are one lucky man. What are her over bust and under bust measurements? The part where you mention about fucking her without bothering to take her top off got me really borny and jealous. My wife is nicely stacked (34FF bra) but she avoids tight tops and really she is so much into her own world and kids that I don't get these chances to fuck her.

Three cheers to your booby wife

vesperia said:
I mean its not impossible you could just blur out her face of the video. It's actually not too hard or time consuming.
Your wife's breasts are amazing, seeing them in motion would be probably the best gift you could give us.

...I'm not holding my breath, but you did eventually share topless pics so I guess anything can happen.

I will grab more caps and definitely look into how to edit the video but no guarantees

titsnarselover said:
I'm curious to know whether she ever talks about her amazing boobs. I mean, does she brag about them or comment on how much bigger she is than some other women? Has she ever used them to get her own way, like get served quicker in a bar? I'd love to know!

She will brag if she catches me checking out another girls boobs
She acts very naive about the effects her boobs have on men when out and i am around, possibly not wanting to make me jealous.
She must use her big boobs to her advantage everyday at work as i am not around to see.
Tight tops and popped buttons would surely have the guys eating out of her hands getting her own way with anything every time for sure

cjh2121 said:
Unbelievable your wife is so willing to show off her big boobs topless at the beach :shock:
Pretty please could you post a topless/nude beach pic if you have any
Sounds like she likes many men getting off over her does she know many of us forum users jack over her tits??

She is very aware of the arousing effects her boobs have on men more than ever now, as yes i did pass those jacking off over her tits comments onto her

unitivity76 said:
You are one lucky man. What are her over bust and under bust measurements? The part where you mention about fucking her without bothering to take her top off got me really borny and jealous. My wife is nicely stacked (34FF bra) but she avoids tight tops and really she is so much into her own world and kids that I don't get these chances to fuck her.

Three cheers to your booby wife

I will have to get back to you with those measurements

blumodule said:
OMFG, I've just redecorated the ceiling to the picture of her pressing her hands against the sides of her breasts and the last one of her jutting out her chest in full frontal.

OMFG, AMAZING!

Can you get her bra busting mate?! Get her to model some really small bras PLEASE

All of her bras look like parachutes in the draw
I ask her to lift up her top this is what i see.

Attachments

• bra.jpg
    bra.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 2,668
  • lying.jpg
    lying.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3,676
  • cleavage2.jpg
    cleavage2.jpg
    458.7 KB · Views: 3,779
  • cleavage1.jpg
    cleavage1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3,426
  • cleavage.jpg
    cleavage.jpg
    707.1 KB · Views: 3,290
Wow!!!Best update yet! That picture of her lying down is gravity defying. Her boobs are still massive even against the force of pure gravity.

I'd love to see a lying down shot with her tits out. I hate to say this, but in definitely going to jack off to these tonight. :)

INCREDIBLE! The bras are molded to her breasts!!! Perfect fittings! She's sp sexy that I have to rub one out every time I see her. Thank you very much for the updates.

Best ever! Wow those boobs are fabulous! :shock:
Does your wife have a great ass to? Besides beeing a boob fan (and your wife has a great pair) I'm a round ass in tight jeans guy too....wondering if she is the full package...

Given the size of those tits, don't think you will ever get to the ass!!! Wait for this underbust and overbust measurements now!

Wow unbelievable the soft shapes of her massive cleavage!!! The bra looks huge and her tits still spill out!
Would luv to no what she thought when you told her about us guys jacking off over her tits? Now excuse me I must go and rub one out over this pic dreaming my dick was in there :roll:
Thanks for the update! heres hoping for a topless beach pic.

Attachments

• cleavage1_175.jpg
    cleavage1_175.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,119
wow, these new pictures are simply out of this world :shock: :shock: :shock:
It has been said before but i still don't get how you could ever leave the house with a wife like that.
ANd how you can't have 30 children!!! :D

Awww man!!! Best update yet!!! That massive bra makes me want to jack off so much!! I'm losing count of the number of times I've rubbed one out to your wife's perfect tits! Thanks again!

I appriciate for your updates!
Have some question. When you have a sex with her, who first make an offer about tittyfuck? Are they really enjoy it or just try to made yo happy?
Thank you.

well i've been blessed with some really busty gf in my life but those are pretty epic... you win

wow...epic, beautiful, perfect skin, perfect nips, blown away, thanks for sharing and getting my first post in

these pics just keep getting better, which i honestly didn't think was possible.

which is your favorite top of hers? and which one do you think you've "enjoyed" the most?

also: the pic of her laying down is one of the sexiest pics i've ever seen.

Love to see some more beach pictures.

Do you have videos? I saw a post about a video. This would take this tread to the top!

First time seeing this thread tonight. Thank you for the pics, i totally jerked off and cum looking at the topless pics! Amazing tits on your wife, hope theres more to come :wink:

Boobguy1985 said:
Love to see some more beach pictures.

Do you have videos? I saw a post about a video. This would take this tread to the top!

I second this :wink:

Another bra pics taken today asking her to lift her top, the huge bra is more like an aerobics top

John_Fawlty said:
Best ever! Wow those boobs are fabulous! :shock:
Does your wife have a great ass to? Besides beeing a boob fan (and your wife has a great pair) I'm a round ass in tight jeans guy too....wondering if she is the full package...

The jeans pic isn't so recent its a profile she generally doesn't like me taking pictures of
She has gained more size in that department and in her boobs since

kyblam said:
Wow!!!Best update yet! That picture of her lying down is gravity defying. Her boobs are still massive even against the force of pure gravity.

I'd love to see a lying down shot with her tits out. I hate to say this, but in definitely going to jack off to these tonight. :)

Her boobs supported in a bra and tight top always seem to defy any forces of gravity even lying down.. Another pic of her lying on the same day i took cleavage pic.

Attachments

• lying.jpg
    lying.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2,439
  • jeans.jpg
    jeans.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 2,394
  • sports bra 1.jpg
    sports bra 1.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 3,166