Busty Wife Tight Tshirt

Seeing the younger photo is really hot. I'd love to see more from when she was younger and as she gained weight and grew. She's beautiful!

Your wife has some amazing tits. I would definitely love to marry a woman like that. Boob squeeze in the morning, boob squeeze in the evening.

They look so soft. Like they jiggle a little whenever she moves

She's simply perfection, thank you for letting us have a small peek into your world.

xbeat2 said:
Lucy Pinder and Michelle Marsh have a new rival, Busty05's wife! Stunning perfect huge boobs. Well done sir. You have won the wife lottery.

I just cant stop comparing your wifes boobs after reading this comment regarding Michelle Marsh, I have always been a huge fan off her huge natural boobs, she has always been my all time favorite busty girl until seeing you wife busyt05
Mate I think your wife has one off the best set tits I have ever seen and just hope we can see moar off her as she is absolutely incredible !!!

Attachments

• michelle marsh.jpg
    michelle marsh.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 879
  • topless (2).jpg
    topless (2).jpg
    62 KB · Views: 1,344
I never thought I'd say this about Michelle Marsh... but your wife's tits are LEAGUES better than hers! They're so incredibly firm and sit amazingly high!!! I'd really love to see more risque photos of her tits!

Can't wait for more!! That old pic of her is astounding. She looks mature enough and they still kept growing.

cjh2121 said:
xbeat2 said:
Lucy Pinder and Michelle Marsh have a new rival, Busty05's wife! Stunning perfect huge boobs. Well done sir. You have won the wife lottery.

I just cant stop comparing your wifes boobs after reading this comment regarding Michelle Marsh, I have always been a huge fan off her huge natural boobs, she has always been my all time favorite busty girl until seeing you wife busyt05
Mate I think your wife has one off the best set tits I have ever seen and just hope we can see moar off her as she is absolutely incredible !!!
LOVEEEE this comparison... she is way better than Michelle, cute though Michelle is.

great update!!
even then she already had the killer curves.

Just discovered this post, and I'm feeling extremely fortunate that I did. Your wife's body is epic, EPIC. What fantastic tits. You are a very lucky man. Thank you for sharing.

Hoping for a weekend update!! I'm home alone this weekend. I'd like to dim the lights, light some candles, throw up some pics of the OP's lady, listen to some smooth jazz, and go to hand town haha.

Just sayin....

coveritup2 said:
I know you had mentioned you don't share many details about what the two of you get into on a sexual level, but is there anything that you'd be willing to share that would give even a glimpse into how she acts, what sort of things you enjoy/she's into, etc? Even a random detail here or there would be amazing.

This seems more like a story then a update as its long, anyway here's more of a glimpse what its like for me to live with me wife.
She not only has great boobs...Shes equally gorgeous as well...If i had to think of someone she reminds me of i would have to say this pic of the young Jennifer Connolly.
She is general up for anything in the bedroom I'm wanting to do with her and her big tits! she always is quite willing to please me regardless.
I do have some favorite positions and her being on all fours is one of them, watching her big heavy boobs hang and sway while i go her from behind is an incredible sight.
Another is her riding on top, i have to agree with you guys about her having some off the best tits on the planet and absolutely love seeing them bounce in front of my face as she rides me.

We have sex very frequently during the week I'm always incredibly horny when her work outfits make her tits look so noticeable for the public and the guys at her work. Usually a black skirt and top.
Upon seeing her arrive home after work can leave me speechless with her choice of top, especially when her tits look like grapefruits she's stuffed into her top because its so tight!
Knowing shes been to work and in public all day looking that busty and sexy just makes me even hornier.
It's impossible to keep my eyes or hands off her tits upon her arriving home until eventually getting to have my way with her
I love her wearing skirts as i just lift it up over her ass and have sex anywhere in the house I'm that horny and impatient and love how big her tits look clothed anyway not always bothering undressing her
If she gets on top of me i cant resist freeing her perfect tits, lifting up her top and bra to watch them bounce in my face as she rides me.

She also looks just as sexy in casual clothes on the weekend and i always love it when she is the horny one..i can always read her tell tale signs when shes in the mood.
She will dress sexy wearing one of the tops she remembered made me so hard earlier in the week with say jeans or a casual skirt, knowing to well i wont be able to keep my hands off her tits until we eventually have sex!
She is a very quiet and reserved lady by nature and always totally surprises me in the bedroom when shes horny because she can really go off!!
It always amuses me when a mate unexpectedly drops over if she's especially dressed sexy for me, its very obvious they can't keep there eyes off her tits and how big they are.

My wife has never allowed me to take explicit pictures, so these pictures I'm posting are best examples i have to fit this update.
The first 2 sweater pictures are actually caps from a video and it was the first time seeing her wear it to the office, Christ she made me horny that day.
I was speechless and in shock seeing her wear something so god damn tight to work.. Instantly hard as she seemed totally unphased about her tits looking so obviously noticeable out in public.
I did love how it conformed perfectly to the shape of her upper body leaving absolutely no guess work for the guys at her work to the size of those tits she was hiding underneath her sweater
I had never seen her wear anything so tight! so i decided to take a video of her wearing it around the house after recomposing ourselfs from one of the hottest session that i can remember because she made me that horny.
You guys have seen plenty of her black skirt work outfits and some in jeans throughout the thread and would already no how well she can show off the size off her tits wearing a tight top.
So I'm guessing you guys have already anticipated most things i have just wrote

Attachments

• tits out.jpg
    tits out.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 5,096
  • hanging.jpg
    hanging.jpg
    291.3 KB · Views: 4,396
  • jeans.jpg
    jeans.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 3,140
  • cap2.jpg
    cap2.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 2,793
  • cap.jpg
    cap.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 2,612
  • Jennifer Connelly.jpg
    Jennifer Connelly.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 2,318
Oh man! You've just made my day!! I can't get enough of her! You say she's quiet and reserved but I'm guessing she loves the fact that she's driving all the guys at her work insane!!! Hahaha! She is truly fabulous. Thanks again so much for sharing!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I LOVE her breasts and her body! When I discovered that Jennifer Connelly had impressive breasts, she became one of my favourite actresses. I'm astounded that you've compared your wife to her... she's easily above and beyond!

I've just gone through all the photos you've posted of her and my dick won't go down. I'm jealous that you have such an incredibly active sex life! I want to live vicariously through you!

I would definitely love to see this video that you've taken of her. I'd love to see the heavy bounce of her luscious breasts for every step that she takes. I'd like to imagine that you're furiously masturbating your rock hard dick while she's wandering around with those magical breasts.

Thank you for blessing us with your wife's breasts.

Man Jennifer in Career Opportunities was great.
Thanks for the pics mate. You should have a special status on this site for sharing your sexy busty wife with us!

Whew. Very nice update. Love seeing her breasts out in the open. Thanks for such a detailed post too.

It would turn me on too knowing how other guys fantasize about her.

Hope to continue seeing more. Thanks for giving me some "ammunition" this weekend. Haha