BUSTY 36 F ASIAN WIFE - LONDON

Did You Stroke off / Jack off / Cum to Pics/Vids of my Busty wife?

• Yes - Many Times

Votes: 101 59.4%
  • Yes - Once

Votes: 38 22.4%
  • No

Votes: 31 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I did.. :cool:
was a bit hesitant during the first pregnancy... but had my fill during and after the other 2..
miss have fresh milk in jugs.. :ROFLMAO:
Living the dream

I did.. :cool:
was a bit hesitant during the first pregnancy... but had my fill during and after the other 2..
miss having fresh milk in jugs.. :ROFLMAO:
I wish she could wear my ex's bra. She was tiny, about a 26b. Would let her feed me for sure

in continuing series of being teased from office....
gotta love being married to a busty slut :devilish:
Really amazing ta-ta's. Makes you hard as fuck!!

Would be great if you could take one or all of these requests:
1) Any slutty message on her tits with red lipstick
2) A side profile of her tits in the tightest t-shirt / turtle neck that she has.

Thank you.

more tease from office... big booby slut... :love:
she said got new black lace bra... later in the evening i nearly ripped it trying to get to her jugs...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    494.5 KB · Views: 140
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    325.5 KB · Views: 137
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    532.4 KB · Views: 140
more tease from office... big booby slut... :love:
she said got new black lace bra... later in the evening i nearly ripped it trying to get to her jugs...
Mmmmmm the big titted whore is actually undressing to her bra and fondling her tits at her workplace trying to get you hard. So fucking slutty. I'm sure she would be secretly hoping that someone comes in and starts sucking her nipples right there.

just got off her periods so i jumped on her.. tits are so swollen.. cant stop sucking and squeezing them.. enjoy boys.. fap all you want, just let me know once you do.. lol.. :cool:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 238
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 211
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 235
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 245
  • SWORD SWALLOWER.mp4
    5 MB
  • WHORE BUSTY RIDER.mp4
    12.6 MB
just got off her periods so i jumped on her.. tits are so swollen.. cant stop sucking and squeezing them.. enjoy boys.. fap all you want, just let me know once you do.. lol.. :cool:
Mmmmm just love that last video. Her tits are so fucking huge. You couldnt even get them entirely in the shot like along with her hair as well. They look like they are as big or bigger than her face even. What a fucking cockslut!! She must be really getting all her coworkers to ooze a lot of precum during their work day! Tell her I said Hi and I really wanna fuck her tits really bad!!

Loved the thread. Can I see her how she looks in traditional outfits like sharee or salwar kamiz or dresses like that?

Also you're wife is quite hot and busty in true sense. Thanks for posting. :)

Do you have any pics or videos from any of her pregnancies??
Yes... obviously... never gonna share them though...

Loved the thread. Can I see her how she looks in traditional outfits like sharee or salwar kamiz or dresses like that?

Also you're wife is quite hot and busty in true sense. Thanks for posting. :)
Never wore a saree... don't wanna share in traditional clothing being in UK and all, limited traditional wardrobe and don't wanna risk anyone finding out.. she always dresses in westerns for work anyways... they also much more comfortable to show cleavage and to undress her also... lol... :LOL:

Yes... obviously... never gonna share them though...

Never wore a saree... don't wanna share in traditional clothing being in UK and all, limited traditional wardrobe and don't wanna risk anyone finding out.. she always dresses in westerns for work anyways... they also much more comfortable to show cleavage and to undress her also... lol... :LOL:
Sure not a problem. If possible share a fully clothed pic in any dress. Love to see clothed busty women going topless.

Lucky you, having such slutty, busty and most importantly understanding cooperative wife.

fap away gentlemen... wife in a naughty schoolgirl skirt with her jugs busting out... saw her wearing this and wanted to take her to nearest high school so that teachers can have a little fun with her...

playing mind games with of sharing her with other men and women... slut comes so hard and will then deny... enjoy my wife's melons in all their glory... :devilish:

Attachments

• BUSTY HOT WIFE.mp4
    16.7 MB
  • ME LICKING MY NIPPLES.mp4
    15.8 MB