BUSTY 36 F ASIAN WIFE - LONDON

Did You Stroke off / Jack off / Cum to Pics/Vids of my Busty wife?

• Yes - Many Times

Votes: 101 59.4%
  • Yes - Once

Votes: 38 22.4%
  • No

Votes: 31 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sharebustywife

TiTs Posting Baron
Reaction score
Hello From London.. I am sharing My 36F Busty Asian Wife.. She comes from a very conservative Asian background and it was a journey to convince her to let me post these.. she works for NHS and was concerned that someone might recognize her so no head shots etc.. Let me know what you think of her beauties.. She loves to hear filthy and dirty things men want to do to her melons and to her.. enjoy!!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 6,787
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 6,918
  • 7(2).jpg
    7(2).jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 6,761
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 6,414
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    471.1 KB · Views: 6,506
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    232.6 KB · Views: 6,709
  • 4(1).jpg
    4(1).jpg
    274.9 KB · Views: 6,307
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 5,632
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 5,788
Don't have any titty fuck vids on Hand, but i have one of fucking her face and playing with her tits.. enjoy watching her tits being unleashed and as she plays with her melons..
She has nice boobs

Hello From London.. I am sharing My 36F Busty Asian Wife.. She comes from a very conservative Asian background and it was a journey to convince her to let me post these.. she works for NHS and was concerned that someone might recognize her so no head shots etc.. Let me know what you think of her beauties.. She loves to hear filthy and dirty things men want to do to her melons and to her.. enjoy!!
She is gorgeous.... a true fantasy come true...you are SO LUCKY!!

Will post some new pics/vids in a couple of weeks.. can't rush her or she might get scared..
Any ideas as to what you would like to see?? Tell me and I will try to bring it to fruition..
An English-speaking Asian woman with massive boobs? You have my attention.

A wider angle would be nice. I’d love to see a side angle of her riding you so we can see more of her body. Might have to do multiple takes if she doesn’t want her face in it. I’m sure you won’t mind having her ride you more than once.

Also, I think I can speak for some other guys on here when I say we’d love to see her boobs hanging downward with her torso parallel to the ground. Picture or video would be awesome, but video with a little shake and swing would be spectacular.

Thanks for sharing. Your wife looks incredible

Amazing boobs

An English-speaking Asian woman with massive boobs? You have my attention.

A wider angle would be nice. I’d love to see a side angle of her riding you so we can see more of her body. Might have to do multiple takes if she doesn’t want her face in it. I’m sure you won’t mind having her ride you more than once.

Also, I think I can speak for some other guys on here when I say we’d love to see her boobs hanging downward with her torso parallel to the ground. Picture or video would be awesome, but video with a little shake and swing would be spectacular.

Thanks for sharing. Your wife looks incredible
Will do...