BUG

Hi. I haven't had alerts working for a week and a half. What should I do about it?

Attachments

• 1704390071330.png
    1704390071330.png
    39.3 KB · Views: 30
Hi. I haven't had alerts working for a week and a half. What should I do about it?
This isn't part of the original problem.

However, sometimes Alert Notifications don't always go through (software glitch that requires developer update). But, if you're not getting any alerts, check your settings.

Or, if you're following only certain threads, it's possible they haven't been updated for that time.

This isn't part of the original problem.

However, sometimes Alert Notifications don't always go through (software glitch that requires developer update). But, if you're not getting any alerts, check your settings.

Or, if you're following only certain threads, it's possible they haven't been updated for that time.
I check them manually. The problem is with the site. I even logged in through different browsers. Maybe there are some tips besides cleaning cookies?

this is happening with my watched threads, in the early morning especially and getting very annoying

this is happening with my watched threads, in the early morning especially and getting very annoying
ive seen this happen too, in the morning as well
gives me a reason to take a break :ROFLMAO:

An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later. An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later. An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later. An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later. An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later. An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later. An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later. An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later. An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later. An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later. An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later...
:cautious:

One Week later, Same Problem! Everyday the Site dont Works in 30% of the day. It Really fucks up! Terrible!! And we speak about a f**** easy Forum. And Not ea Sports!!
Web tech is way more complicated than some people think, probably including you. This is not just some forum with 200 visitors my friend. TiT has grown a lot lately and new problems occur. Please write some supportive texts instead of random capital letters in a sentence. Also could think of supporting them financially.

This error comes up on every single thread that I attempt to access. The error began approximately 2-3 days ago and persists. I've relaunched my browser (latest Chrome) and tried another browser (Developer Edition Firefox).

I keep getting this error when i try to click on a topic on Main page : An unexpected database error occurred .Please try again later. Is this a server issue or is my pc causing it. Using ccleaner and restarting hasn't helped. Also how do I contact admin?

I keep getting this error when i try to click on a topic on Main page : An unexpected database error occurred .Please try again later. Is this a server issue or is my pc causing it. Using ccleaner and restarting hasn't helped. Also how do I contact admin?
This is all server side, meaning your pc has nothing to do with it. Just wait, go for a walk, visit some friends. Afterwards we can all be horny again.

Brother im Server Administrator of a Company whith 4500 employes with high Security Standards. Onlineshop with over hundredthousend of sells Everyday. What u Think how the Traffic is There with Secure Payment rules? Come on!
This is the error which was causing issue.
Code:
MySQL query error [1]: Can't create/write to file '/var/tmp/#sql_c1d_0.MAI' (Errcode: 28)
As mentioned in previous posts, it is due to the server running out of space. Only solution is to delete old posts or to buy more space.

If I was the owner I would seriously consider automatically deleting large(r) videos in topics way behind or older than let's say one or two year.

If I was the owner I would seriously consider automatically deleting large(r) videos in topics way behind or older than let's say one or two year.
we dont want lost media