BUG

Seems to be working for me.... :unsure:

Can you see the image I attached with this message?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    591.6 KB · Views: 131
I can confirm I had the same this morning CET. Whenever the forum tried to open a thread etc the database returned an unknown error. Happened on mobile (safari) and PC (chrome / Firefox) def not a local issue but server side.

I can confirm I had the same this morning CET. Whenever the forum tried to open a thread etc the database returned an unknown error. Happened on mobile (safari) and PC (chrome / Firefox) def not a local issue but server side.
@admin

In Europe the same issue, now solved, i think its at the hosting provider side, not at the client side.

I'm getting it again this morning.

Can confirm:

I was on my PC this morning and had a closer look from the frontend:
Checking the Dev console, I can see an additional error

<!-- MySQL query error [1]: Can't create/write to file '/var/tmp/#sql_252b_11.MAI' (Errcode: 28) -->

You are running out of space: The temp files were unable to be created due to a lack of space in /var/tmp

EDIT: this matches the symptoms, attachment upload not working etc. I just tried uploading a small image in a post and it just fails. These two attachments took multiple attempts. Something is filling up temp or diskspace is just not sufficient.

Attachments

• example watched.png
    example watched.png
    89.1 KB · Views: 27
  • random thread.png
    random thread.png
    495.9 KB · Views: 31
  • error.png
    error.png
    25.5 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
I am also having this issue with just browsing the website.

:mad: Same here. Happens over and over again.

I'm on it guys, we are running low on disk space again. New drives will be installed ASAP.
Shouldn't there be a limit for video size? Some posts reach hundreds of megabytes...?

Shouldn't there be a limit for video size? Some posts reach hundreds of megabytes...?
We have limited the post count from 15 to 10.
We're victims of our own success it seems. :)

There's already a 30 MB limit for videos. Anything beyond that has to be hosted off site

Gotta give it time guys.

A server update takes a few days, and is expensive (something that only admin / Forum Founder pays for out of his pocket).