Biggest cup size you've gotten your hands on.....?

Biggest cup size you've gotten your hands on....??

• D cup (UK) / D cup (US)

Votes: 83 9.2%
  • E cup (UK) / F cup (US)

Votes: 108 11.9%
  • F cup (UK) / G cup (US)

Votes: 132 14.6%
  • G cup (UK) / I cup (US)

Votes: 104 11.5%
  • H cup (UK) / K cup (US)

Votes: 137 15.1%
  • J cup (UK) / M cup (US)

Votes: 110 12.1%
  • K cup (UK) / O cup (US)

Votes: 86 9.5%
  • L cup (UK) / Q cup (US)

Votes: 33 3.6%
  • M cup or bigger (UK) / S cup or bigger (US)

Votes: 114 12.6%

• Total voters
I'm pretty sure I've documented it elsewhere on this site.

Met her 4 times in total.

1st time bowling, great fun and just mind boggling to finally see her ginormousness in person. 2 big hugs over the course of the evening and quick "front hand-bra/wahey" (fully clothed, in a public bar). I've posted these videos before. Or wait ... maybe I just posted stills?

2nd time was we played pool, and went to a few places around town. I have some videos of her playing pool, and she did one bouncing video for me (but it's shit quality) At one point we sat down by the canal and she let me rest my head on her magnificent dirty pillows and she softly stroked my head. That was quite beautiful, actually. Also at another stage in the same evening I as we sat side by side on some low steps, I put my hand on her knee and she leant forward and just SWAMPED my hand with her chest.

3rd time was just a booze-up. Was a lot of fun and she wore a white top which made her bosom looks simply GARGANTUAN. Nobody in the bar could keep their eyes off her chest, of course, and I was so turned on knowing that she would give me a big hug goodnight in front of everyone, which she indeed did and it was amazing, but actually - also kind of tough to give a good hug just because of her size - and I have very long arms!

(I could be mixing up the order of the 2nd one and the 3rd one, it's a long time ago).

4th time was a few quiet drinks followed by back to my hotel room, wherein the video above was taken, along with many many others. We did quite a bit of fun booby stuff, but no clothes came off or anything like that ... alas!

Then we *nearrrrly* had a 5th meet-up, but I dithered a bit and then she said she was basically done with it because she couldn't fit into any bras anymore and no longer felt comfortable in public (and also this was around the time she had a stalker trying to find her in her neighbourhood).

We stayed in contact for quite a long time, but I've not heard from her now in like a year or something. I wish nothing but the best for her, but I do worry that if she never got help with her chest, then she is still growing and will eventually probably succumb to her condition, which is so sad.

She was super duper fun to hang out with. Just funny and wise and interesting and smart and positive and absolutely flipping GORGEOUS. I fell hard for her, but alas it was never mutual. Life goes on!
I remember the bowling stills but couldn’t find them recently using the search function. Would you be open to posting them again or anything else you’re willing to share?

This is a good one:

M-cup in my case, or at least professionally sized for an M-cup. But cup size doesn't "tell all" ... I am rather partial to the pulling them out of the cup.......grabbing both sides of a giant tit that is so big, it can wrap around your face and possibly successfully touch your ears at the same time.....now that's entertainment once that piece of cloth/cup finally comes off!

Now the big question is, and I do mean big.......What to do with the other tit?
These are too small to be M cups. They're not long enough

These are too small to be M cups. They're not long enough
You partially are correct, she isn't quite long enough.....But...... Bra measurements are based on the total bust minus the under the boob rib cage 60+/- and 40 on the rib cage in her case. And that measurement picks up her side winder meat which doesn't go in the cups very well. And you are right sir she isn't long enough to fill the cups out properly, but she has enough total volume. It's just that a lot of it ain't in the "standard" cup area, it is Side winder meat under her arms...

She was professionally sized (and they actually started out with bigger than an M based on the measurements), but had to abandon underwire bras because her tits were too fat for them, and eventually caused sore marks (pic. below), and as you said she's not really long enough. But it is an M-cup's worth of total meat, trust me. When they are in your hands believe me they are an M-cup, still only 12" long, but 13-14" wide.......26-28" girth

You have a good "breast eye" ...For the record she only wears soft cups by Aviana in 40K & 40L cup with back expanders, which has to do with how fat they are (the expanders are a long story).....You can see the sores caused by the underwires below, and the bra she typically wears below as well. At 26 to 28 inches in circumference they are super fat but as you say not quite so long.

Unfortunately what happens is that her side meat lays in the bands, thus why she only wears soft cup bras. so not all her tit meat is in the cups anymore.

I met one woman before my wife who was by cup volume bigger than her. She didn't have on a bra when I hooked up with her so I don't know her size, but she was longer than my wife's breasts. But I bet they weighed less than half as much as my wife's boobs once they were in my hands. Hence I suspect it is the underarm meat which supplies all the muscle that allows her to do her flexing routines......She is just oddly built.....

View attachment MissesC Flexing her giant tits..mp4

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 2.44.11 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 2.44.11 PM.png
    2 MB · Views: 75
  • Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 3.14.21 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 3.14.21 PM.png
    2 MB · Views: 67
  • Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 2.41.21 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 2.41.21 PM.jpg
    461.2 KB · Views: 78
  • Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 2.39.04 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 2.39.04 PM.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 96
  • Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 2.36.59 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 2.36.59 PM.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 88
  • Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 2.37.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 2.37.17 PM.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 86
Last edited:
You partially are correct, she isn't quite long enough.....But...... Bra measurements are based on the total bust minus the under the boob rib cage 60+/- and 40 on the rib cage in her case. And that measurement picks up her side winder meat which doesn't go in the cups very well. And you are right sir she isn't long enough to fill the cups out properly, but she has enough total volume. It's just that a lot of it ain't in the "standard" cup area, it is Side winder meat under her arms...

She was professionally sized (and they actually started out with bigger than an M based on the measurements), but had to abandon underwire bras because her tits were too fat for them, and eventually caused sore marks (pic. below), and as you said she's not really long enough. But it is an M-cup's worth of total meat, trust me. When they are in your hands believe me they are an M-cup, still only 12" long, but 13-14" wide.......26-28" girth

You have a good "breast eye" ...For the record she only wears soft cups by Aviana in 40K & 40L cup with back expanders, which has to do with how fat they are (the expanders are a long story).....You can see the sores caused by the underwires below, and the bra she typically wears below as well. At 26 to 28 inches in circumference they are super fat but as you say not quite so long.

Unfortunately what happens is that her side meat lays in the bands, thus why she only wears soft cup bras. so not all her tit meat is in the cups anymore.

I met one woman before my wife who was by cup volume bigger than her. She didn't have on a bra when I hooked up with her so I don't know her size, but she was longer than my wife's breasts. But I bet they weighed less than half as much as my wife's boobs once they were in my hands. Hence I suspect it is the underarm meat which supplies all the muscle that allows her to do her flexing routines......She is just oddly built.....

View attachment 4336236
Amazing. More from this gal

View attachment 4336236
Please tell my you titty fkd those

Attachments

• max-3408709217-77.jpg
    max-3408709217-77.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 200
U can't say cause it didn't happen.
I appreciate that you would doubt it and that absolutely fine…but I have no need to convince you either! Blonde, British and L cups…I’ll leave it there!

I would say my mom's. J cups