Bailey Blue saying hi! 32HH cups

Please lead me to those videos. I would love to see them :D
Join my paid OnlyFans and I’ll send you one I shot over the weekend, nobody has seen it yet ;)
I also have videos of them being fucked, and videos of them bouncing whilst I’m being fucked in different positions.
https://onlyfans.com/baileybluevip/c8

Merry Christmas Gentlemen :emoji_kissing_heart:
I hope you all have a wonderful time!

I’m running a rare sale on my premium page just for Christmas, come say G’day, mention you’re from TiTs and I’ll send you a little something extra :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

A few of your fellow TiTs lovers have joined me there and I’ve only had positive feedback! Don’t miss out :love:

Love Bailey xXx

Attachments

• 2373DA25-480E-448E-8BBB-358FD27FA58D.jpeg
    2373DA25-480E-448E-8BBB-358FD27FA58D.jpeg
    596.4 KB · Views: 1,413
Last edited by a moderator:

I’m running a rare sale on my premium page just for Christmas, come say G’day, mention you’re from TiTs and I’ll send you a little something extra :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

A few of your fellow TiTs lovers have joined me there and I’ve only had positive feedback! Don’t miss out :love:

Love Bailey xXx
Tits the season to be jolly !!!

Love Bailey xXx
A perfect Christmas picture!:love:

Love Bailey xXx

someone lucky enough to peek into their presents early! look out santa, gonna give him a heart attack!

Love Bailey xXx
I volunteer as an assistant to hang the decorations:p

Hey ladies and gents,

I was recommend I join this site by a member to share with you my natural wonders!

https://onlyfans.com/baileybluevip/c8

Enjoy
Love Bailey xx

(I hope I done this right, I tried reading all of the rules)
My admiration to whom recommend becoming a TiT member and having your own thread! Wish you the best! What an amazing view! :love:

Love Bailey xXx
I have never seen an Xmas tree so hot! LOL :love:

Last edited: