Bailey Moon aka Baileymoon96

I just can't figure out Baileymoon's recent breast growth spurt, folks.

She using some digital enhancement, or is it a miracle, late huge-breast-growth-spurt-late-in-life like Alexis Love/Joyce Mandel?

I just can't figure out Baileymoon's recent breast growth spurt, folks.

She using some digital enhancement, or is it a miracle, late huge-breast-growth-spurt-late-in-life like Alexis Love/Joyce Mandel?
I dated a girl who went from Bs to double Ds in a growth spurt at about age 23, I think it's because she was fairly anorexic up until that point and it must have stunted growth so when she started taking birth control it gave her a second puberty. I'm not a doctor though so maybe it's just one of life's miracles.

I dated a girl who went from Bs to double Ds in a growth spurt at about age 23, I think it's because she was fairly anorexic up until that point and it must have stunted growth so when she started taking birth control it gave her a second puberty. I'm not a doctor though so maybe it's just one of life's miracles.
same here lollol <3

one ex in particular jumped up a few sizes. nothing close to bailey, but she basically went from flat-chested to having DDDs. just insane <3

We were getting so much good stuff from her for a while and now it’s all dried up. What’s the deal with her?
We've probably collected all the relevant photos she's been posting over a few years in the space of a few months, now we're limited to what she posts on a not-so-regular basis. Plus, we need someone to share Patreon stuff that's behind a very high paywall.
However...

Attachments

• FCFEBDD7-29FD-4DD7-9C85-FD8384E0A46E.png
    FCFEBDD7-29FD-4DD7-9C85-FD8384E0A46E.png
    633.3 KB · Views: 730
  • 29C4FF1F-CBE7-4FAA-BAC5-9EB11879E315.png
    29C4FF1F-CBE7-4FAA-BAC5-9EB11879E315.png
    482.4 KB · Views: 724
We were getting so much good stuff from her for a while and now it’s all dried up. What’s the deal with her?
I don't think she cares about consistently producing content and getting fans. She's obviously doing this for supplemental income. I think she's recently been travelling across Europe so this has probably helped fund the trip quite significantly. Next time she has something she wants to do or buy, we'll probably see an increase in content.