Anyway to block the malicious chaturbate redirect?

It gets old. anything you click on redirects you to chaturbate on this site.
Are you talking Auto-Redirect?

And, while we do have ads (helps to defray the cost (a small percentage) of running the Forum), I know I am not aware of this.

Do you have a Link example?

The way you can reproduce this:

* Go to this site without being logged in (perhaps in Incognito mode)
* Click the log in button
* You will now get a new page while Chaturbate is in background in the old window

can we combine this thread title to mention those posts with files from k2s or deposit files so theyre 10 bucks a pop?

2 things I was not thinking of yesterday evening:

1) Use Ad BlockPlus

2) That pesky URL Prefix problem,
https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php

VS

https://www.titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php

If you have one tab open, and click on a TiTs link that is opposite of what your current window is, you will get the Chaturbate ads, and possible redirects.

But, I will flag this thread to @admin , so he is aware of it.

It happens to me too. As soon as you get on the site, the first click opens a new window with the link you wanted while the previous window redirects to chaturbate.
As a VIPer, you should not be getting any ads at all.

So, be sure to check what I mentioned above.

can we combine this thread title to mention those posts with files from k2s or deposit files so theyre 10 bucks a pop?
Sorry. But, I do not see what this comment has to do with this thread.

Also, k2s is a banned host on this Forum.

it's rather simple-
why was this site created and why is there a big growing community.

common interests and also free links and data sharing

all the posts ive seen on threads with depositfiles or uqle links are just ways to generate money, which is fine in andnof itself but i believe why this site is successful and its best version is to keep sharing good free content

There is a one time pop-under to chaturbate every 24 hours. This should happen once? You guys are getting it every time you click?

There is a one time pop-under to chaturbate every 24 hours. This should happen once? You guys are getting it every time you click?
Now that you mention it, I only get it about once every 24 hours, and I guess it might have just seemed like every time since so only check once or twice a day most days. Is VIP membership not supposed to remove the Chaturbate tab pop-up?

It's never happened to me

Now that you mention it, I only get it about once every 24 hours, and I guess it might have just seemed like every time since so only check once or twice a day most days. Is VIP membership not supposed to remove the Chaturbate tab pop-up?
VIP will remove all the ads, but not the Pop-under unfortunately. We are moving to a faster server in the next few days.. I will check if there is a way to remove the pop for VIPs.

just open multiple tabs of the forum, count how many re-route to chaturbate while loading.

+1 here.

If some admins are not aware of this behavior, then it must be the underlying code of XenForo powering the forum. Everyone needs some kind of revenue to keep doing what they're doing, and I imagine they could've snuck something in the code for a sponsored redirect to get some ad bucks.

Yeah, I hate it too.

I don't want this pop up either. It happens once or twice a day. And I use AdGuard Pro and other settings to try and prevent ads, but it still comes up.

As has been advised above, it will and should happen ONCE in a browser session. That cannot be stopped as the website is free........to members.