Anyway to get Old Member posts relinked to my username?

BQretired

Retired Site Admin
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
So as not to derail the thread, posts were split off, and moved to the Tech Help sub-forum.

Thank you for the assist.

However, in the future, please be sure to quote the poster (click on the Reply button in the lower right corner) as the member may not be Watching the thread.

On a side note, and due to a similar username, are you the same guy, who actually left the Forum on a sabatical, came back and then, left again?

Last edited:
See above post.

Does that satisfy your request?

Keith? For a girl? Damn! And, I thought I had it bad when my European friends spelled my name as Toni, instead of Tony. :eek:

Thank you for the assist.

However, in the future, please be sure to quote the poster (click on the Reply button in the lower right corner) as the member may not be Watching the thread.

On a side note, and due to a similar username, are you the same guy, who actually left the Forum on a sabatical, came back and then, left again?
Yes BQ that's me I been trying to contact the admin via email in order to activate my account but I didn't get any answer so I've opened another user surprisingly the DB behind this forum let me use the same user name (should be a unique key) anyhow if possible I prefer restoring my previous user and deleting this one.

Thanks

@admin
Can anything be done to merge his old posts?

Yes BQ that's me I been trying to contact the admin...
Thanks for the prompt response.

So? Couldn't stay away, huh?

You ought to be glad, that you didn't pay $$$$+ for rehab. ;) :LOL:

Da boss is on extended Holiday, and will not be back until 8 FEB. So, it is difficult for him to check in often.

Now, because your old username was removed, and all your posts were reverted to Guest, that could be why the system allowed you to re-register.

If you find one (or remember one), please shoot me the link to the post/thread, and I'll try something from there.

I'll check into it. But, most likely, and if it can be done, admin will have to do it.

@admin
Can anything be done to merge his old posts?

Thanks for the prompt response.

So? Couldn't stay away, huh?

You ought to be glad, that you didn't pay $$$$+ for rehab. ;) :LOL:

Da boss is on extended Holiday, and will not be back until 8 FEB. So, it is difficult for him to check in often.

Now, because your old username was removed, and all your posts were reverted to Guest, that could be why the system allowed you to re-register.

If you find one (or remember one), please shoot me the link to the post/thread, and I'll try something from there.

I'll check into it. But, most likely, and if it can be done, admin will have to do it.
Unfortunately once an account has been deleted, all posts associated with the deleted account become guest posts. These cannot be merged back into your new username.

As I figured.

@rypz79
See above post.