Anneris and her Ample Assets (See First Post Before Posting)

That could explain why sometimes an IG account has the pink circle around the profile picture (the pink circle usually means that there are new stories that you didn't view yet) but cannot click on it as usual, as if there is no stories. This rare situation must be that there are only private IG stories at that moment and you cannot see them. The problem with this theory is that, if I recall correctly, this didn't happen today or these last days with her account.
So could they be not recent pics?

Yes, they're recent, probably someone she has met in her recent trip to Italy and added to her CF on IG (look at the response box, its in italian).

Probably bc of that she can know who that is and we are out of CF leaks

Yes, they're recent, probably someone she has met in her recent trip to Italy and added to her CF on IG (look at the response box, its in italian).

as much as I thank our italian hero for sharing, imagine meeting Anneris, she fancies you enough to add you to her private story and you fuck it up by sharing

Lol I doubt it. It's more likely that back when she had an OF (or maybe even before that) she charged extra to a select few for private IG stories like this. Otherwise, the implication is that she's showing random pictures of herself in lingerie to her actual close friends (i.e. other females)...which would be odd.

ran across this, wasn’t sure if it was Anneris or not. The bikini looked familiar along with the piercing as well. I attached another image to show where I thought it looked similar. Could be wrong but posting it anyways
The nude is taken from Jasmineroseexx onlyfans, take a look.