Anneris and her Ample Assets (See First Post Before Posting)

BQretired

Retired Site Admin
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
Mod Post (edited by BQ): Staff has been informed that a topless photo of Anneris is either fake. Or, was taken when she was under 18. The photo itself was a private message sent via Instagram or similar. A black bra is pulled down around her naval, and the photo is from the waist up taken in a mirror with a bed and radiator in the background...
Posting this image will result in a full DNP Warning.
____

IG: https://www.instagram.com/__anneris__/
(updated IG, 24 AUG 2021)

OF: www.onlyfans.com/anneris18
(credit to @PeacexKeeper )

TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@___anneris___/?
(as of this posting, all TT media is under 18)

Attachments

• Under18.png
    Under18.png
    1.9 KB · Views: 99,809
  • Anneris-210616.png
    Anneris-210616.png
    371.9 KB · Views: 16,613
So basically,
Anything that been upload until 1h ago is forbidden?
That is correct. After all, she just turned 18.

And, posting her earlier media, she is underage at the time.

Damn I have never smashed the "watch" button that hard
Well, I hope you used your finger, and not another part of your anatomy. :devilish:

Will be interesting to see where this ends up. Hopefully her posts going forward will be focused on her assets and not her piercings.

Take this with a grain of salt, but I've heard from a modeling agent that anneris intended to go pro the minute she turned of age.

Fingers crossed.

Take this with a grain of salt, but I've heard from a modeling agent that anneris intended to go pro the minute she turned of age.
Taken with a grain of salt. Most "modeling agents", in my experience, are pathological liars.

if / when she finds this thread, the second by second countdown and analysis of timezones sure is a creepy way to kick it off. Not a great start if you want her to be ok with it.
Pretty sure she likes the attention. TBH, she seems like a little bit of a narcissist. There's also plenty of material other places like reddit (where there is a 10 month old community of over 4,500 members devoted to her) that she hasn't had removed including a countdown to today.

I don’t see anything anywhere on her accounts that mentions her age at all. So how exactly do we know she’s 18 now? Or that she wasn’t before? Are we basing that on the emoji she used on the birthday post? That doesn’t seem like a very definitive way of determining this.

Happy birthday, finally.

Attachments

• __anneris___98886319_476060740159507_227142443173972931_n.mp4
    1.5 MB
Now I have time to write a proper comment.

FINALLY! I've been waiting for months to be able to finally talk dirty about Anneris without the risk of going to jail :LOL:

This girl is amazing. While she hasn't the body type I find the most attractive (which is, the skinny girl with huge tits, like Merilyn, Hitomi, Lucy, Venera, etc) is impossible to not be attracted to Anneris if you like big Boobs.

I mean, this girl has MONSTER boobs. We are speaking about Milena Velba's size here.

But most importantly: she is so beatiful! She is a very attractive girl, beautiful face, beautiful green eyes, and a beautiful and SEXY as hell smile.

This is like we discovered Milena Velba just when she turned 18 except for two things in favor of Anneris:
1. Anneris has bigger boobs than Milena when she was 18.
2. Anneris is more beautiful.

So I think we might be in front of a new, younger, more busty and more beautiful spanish "version" of Milena Velba.
She has all the ingredients to become a legend. lets hope she takes the modeling path. As some members have pointed, she has been contacted at least by Nadine Jansen.

So, what can we expect from Anneris in the future:
From worst to best scenario:
-Scenario 1: she does nothing, and gets a breast reduction within a few months.
-Scenario 2: she doesn't get a BR, but she remains low profile only keeping her Instagram and TikTok Accounts. (most likely)
-Scenario 3: she opens an Only Fans. this is unlikely given what she has said to her followers.
-Scenario 4: in addition to her Only Fans, she starts shooting for a big site. Most likely Nadine-J, maybe Score.
-Scenario 5: she goes big (Score) and ends shoting hardcore, becoming the western Hitomi Tanaka.

-Scenario 6 (Bonus track): she discovers this thread and asks BreastQuest to put her in the DNP list :ROFLMAO:

Now I have time to write a proper comment.

FINALLY! I've been waiting for months to be able to finally talk dirty about Anneris without the risk of going to jail :LOL:

This girl is amazing. While she hasn't the body type I find the most attractive (which is, the skinny girl with huge tits, like Merilyn, Hitomi, Lucy, Venera, etc) is impossible to not be attracted to Anneris if you like big Boobs.

I mean, this girl has MONSTER boobs. We are speaking about Milena Velba's size here.

But most importantly: she is so beatiful! She is a very attractive girl, beautiful face, beautiful green eyes, and a beautiful and SEXY as hell smile.

This is like we discovered Milena Velba just when she turned 18 except for two things in favor of Anneris:
1. Anneris has bigger boobs than Milena when she was 18.
2. Anneris is more beautiful.

So I think we might be in front of a new, younger, more busty and more beautiful spanish "version" of Milena Velba.
She has all the ingredients to become a legend. lets hope she takes the modeling path. As some members have pointed, she has been contacted at least by Nadine Jansen.

So, what can we expect from Anneris in the future:
From worst to best scenario:
-Scenario 1: she does nothing, and gets a breast reduction within a few months.
-Scenario 2: she doesn't get a BR, but she remains low profile only keeping her Instagram and TikTok Accounts. (most likely)
-Scenario 3: she opens an Only Fans. this is unlikely given what she has said to her followers.
-Scenario 4: in addition to her Only Fans, she starts shooting for a big site. Most likely Nadine-J, maybe Score.
-Scenario 5: she goes big (Score) and ends shoting hardcore, becoming the western Hitomi Tanaka.

-Scenario 6 (Bonus track): she discovers this thread and asks BreastQuest to put her in the DNP list :ROFLMAO:
You watch your mouth when you speak of Milena sir :ROFLMAO: . But you make great points, let's keep our fingers crossed.

Hatjus.