Anneris and her Ample Assets (See First Post Before Posting)

Would you guys say that she has been a disappointment?
Well she’s never promised anything, nudes, topless, and she’s not lead anyone on with content that never happened.

She’s just a young college girl with massive tits that probably knows she has a large following.

Can’t really be disappointed with her for any of that.

Well she’s never promised anything, nudes, topless, and she’s not lead anyone on with content that never happened.

She’s just a young college girl with massive tits that probably knows she has a large following.

Can’t really be disappointed with her for any of that.
I mean that’s the politically correct thing to say but you know you want to see those titties bro she a disappointment I’ll put her in the same category as young freckz

I mean that’s the politically correct thing to say but you know you want to see those titties bro she a disappointment I’ll put her in the same category as young freckz

You being disappointed does not make her a disappointment, in my opinion at least. You being disappointed is based on your own expectations, and I don't think any of them really did anything to raise your expectations or to disappoint you purposefully, as 13UnluckyForSome said. They had big tits, they showed (and show) them to the extent they're comfortable with, they created an OF (but that doesn't mean topless or similar) and posted their content. You're disappointed because you thought something would happen that neither of them really promised (from what I know). Yes, it makes ME disappointed that we might never see them, but that does not make either of them disappointments, but that's all on semantics, I suppose...

Feeling/saying others are a dissapointment cause they don't show their tits seem a bit of a slippery slope to me. Just because someone has big tits does not mean we're entitled to see them or that they're disappointments if we don't, but I'm as happy as everyone here when we do get to see them. Maybe now cue comments about me being a white knight? I don't talk to these chicks at all. I just kinda follow along on the sideline and enjoy what's on show, and I'm happy when the top tier boobs are on show and not-happy when they end up not being on show.

---

And back to the latest video. I tried to find the user on tiktok, but I couldn't. It says @itsandrx, but that seems to give a different user.

Last edited:
that's not the "politically correct thing to say" thats the only intelligent thing to say. just because you are disappointed doesn't mean she's a disappointment. there's no reason why she should fulfill your expectations.

that's not the "politically correct thing to say" thats the only intelligent thing to say. just because you are disappointed doesn't mean she's a disappointment. there's no reason why she should fulfill your expectations.
Lol y’all act like I said she was a failure in life but I said what I said I don’t want no smoke with team anneris

I highly doubt this. Because of the following pictures/videos:
1. The Onlyfans topless pics
2. The TikTok white shirt lift, showing underboob
3. The unpublished Onlyfans tf video

My explanation for the size difference is cycle (negligible), but mainly the use of minimizer bras
1. The OnlyFans pics only confirm my suspicion.
2. The underboob TikTok video is not proof of anything. You can wear gel inserts in your bra and still show a little underboob.
3. What unpublished OnlyFans video? If it exists on the Internet, it must have been published sometime.

Like I said, she has huge boobs. But for some reason she sought TikTok fame by wearing gel inserts to make her tits watermelon gargantuan huge, when she didn't really need to. Looks like she has natural F cups or so. She doesn't need inserts to make them M cups or some shit.

1. The OnlyFans pics only confirm my suspicion.
2. The underboob TikTok video is not proof of anything. You can wear gel inserts in your bra and still show a little underboob.
3. What unpublished OnlyFans video? If it exists on the Internet, it must have been published sometime.

Like I said, she has huge boobs. But for some reason she sought TikTok fame by wearing gel inserts to make her tits watermelon gargantuan huge, when she didn't really need to. Looks like she has natural F cups or so. She doesn't need inserts to make them M cups or some shit.
Maybe it is true. I also noticed that some videos/pictures just look too big. I would give her more than F Cup though - keeping in mind that cup sizes are anyway misleading. Some people even say she looks like double d in recent videos. Therefore I posted the same video, when she turns around and they look bigger. Unfortunately everything on screen is difficult to judge.

Attachments

• B4BEB8A9-435E-4466-A396-BCE04A2503DB.jpeg
    B4BEB8A9-435E-4466-A396-BCE04A2503DB.jpeg
    122.6 KB · Views: 2,455
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    810 KB · Views: 2,301
  • newvideo.PNG
    newvideo.PNG
    509.2 KB · Views: 2,277
  • whitebra.PNG
    whitebra.PNG
    665.7 KB · Views: 2,406
Last edited by a moderator:
Lol @ the guys who think Anneris is a F cup. You guys understand nothing about breast sizes.
Shione cooper at her biggest was an F cup.
Anneris is more in the league of Milena than Shione.

Yes. I went to see full of hope and... where is the news? Aside from the frame of Ce Ce Rose getting a squirt of cum all over her face, there is the usual screenshot of Anneris that titfucks the tube of toothpaste, known since months now...
Yeah, what's with this titfuck screenshot - where's the video at?