A one night stand.

tigerbalm

Reaction score
Once out clubbing with friends I saw a woman on the dance floor that really caught my attention, my boobradar went off.

The first thing I noticed about her was her chest. Her tits were big, firm and bouncing even from a far. When I looked at the rest of her body I started to second doubt my first impression. Her face was cute, but her body was a lot chubbier than what I usually go for. Hmm, what to do?

My eyes whent back to her tits and that´s when my dick decided for me. Let´s go and talk to her.:)
After introducing myself which was followed by a couple of drinks while having a nice talk, we actually seemed to get along.
When the club was about to close I told her I would love to continue the night. She invited me to her place with a cheeky smile. (At this moment I knew I was going to get lucky!)

At her place we quickly wound up in her bedroom where we undressed eachother while kissing. I think we both were as drunk and horny actually.

When I got her top off I almost fell back, I now could see how the bra was struggling holding her tits back. Time to release them from their prison. WHOW! These tits were even more fantastic than I would have imagined.

What followed whas sex in all the different positions, but seeing these tits jiggling was too much for me. :(

After that I could not hold it in anymore, I told her I wanted to cum on her tits. She turned around and I shot my load all over her big tits. At the moment I was luckiest man alive when I whent to sleep.

When I woke she was still sleeping. I went to use the bathroom and when l returned she was still sleeping but with the blanket low enough to showcase her magneficient breast. Oh shit! This was something that I should have taken a picture of because it was just that sexy to me.

I don´t know if I was still drunk but I woke her up and told her excactly what was on my mind. "I want to titfuck you, now!" When she she said go ahead I was in heaven. What followed was the titfuck that really made me addicted to titfucking. Of course I finished all over them and just felt like the happiest man on earth.

From that day on I can truly say im am a titguy.

P.S The pictures are from a model that has a body and face which are very good representation of the woman in question.

Attachments

• rorub02.jpg
    rorub02.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 346
  • rorub04.jpg
    rorub04.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 340
  • rorub07.jpg
    rorub07.jpg
    236.3 KB · Views: 334
  • rorub11.jpg
    rorub11.jpg