Sunday Night Out

MM2

Boob Connoisseur
Reaction score
I guess I’ll start a thread for my experiences. I’ve been thinking about it for a while. Anyway, some of these may or may not include pics, might be pics without much of a story, or not have pics at all. I suppose if this gets a good response and people want me to keep going I will.

I’ll start with this story that happened a few years ago. I was at a random bar on a Sunday of all nights. I had been working through the weekend, which I normally have off, so Monday was a comp day. There weren’t many people inside and I take a seat. Eventually I start making my way around and chatting, playing pool, etc. I start talking to this older woman (maybe mid to late 40’s) who wasn’t attractive in the face at all but was elsewhere - yup, in her chest. Her name is Rachel and she’s wearing a green tank top. Her tits are not huge but I could tell they were somewhere between a good 36 and 38D. A size good enough for a decent titfuck and my goal was to do just that.

Yes, she was trashy and ugly but I had been working 7 days, was horny, and didn’t care. She was also pretty drunk and we started flirting. Eventually she goes outside for a smoke where we wind up being alone. We kiss and make out for a few seconds. Her kiss was nasty and sour but I got to run my hand over one of her tits which felt nice, full, and heavy. It was getting later and I was getting hornier by the minute thinking about my dick between her tits so I ask where she lives, which ends up being on the other side of the city and in a bad neighborhood. Why she was out my way I have no idea but she needed a ride home. Bingo, I can help with that.

On the 20-minute ride over I could tell she was drunker than I thought (Good!) and there was more flirting and touching. At one point I felt her up again and she started rubbing me through my pants. I was rock hard and throbbing knowing that my mission will probably happen. We get to her apartment building and I can already tell nothing good is happening in there. A total project building. I park across the street and hope that my car doesn’t get broken into. Thankfully, it was a Sunday night and not many people were outside milling around.

She lives on the top 3rd floor and we had to walk upstairs and halfway down the hall, passing by her neighbors that were smoking and cooking God-knows-what in their kitchens. We get in her apartment and it’s a complete mess (no surprise.) I have a seat on her couch and she goes to the fridge to crack a beer. Within minutes she throws herself on me and starts kissing. I feel up her tits really good and they felt great. I pull them out of her top then kiss and suck all over them. I then peel off her top and unhook her bra. Yup, a good 38D. She starts rubbing my dick, goes down to her knees while undoing my belt, and pulls my pants down. She takes me into her mouth for what was I guess a blowjob. It was more tongue than anything and after a minute or two I’ve had enough. I pull my dick away from her mouth and slide it down between her tits. She said “Oh, you like doing that? OK.” So, she holds her tits together and I grab her wrists and start thrusting hard. I met her a few hours ago, got rock hard from her tits, and now I’m fucking them. It felt amazing.

I had no desire to fuck her or do anything else and my car was still outside, so after several minutes I was ready to explode and get out of there. I could feel it building up and I finally climax. I thrust my hips and cock up into her cleavage hard and moaned loudly with pleasure, especially as the first rope rippled out of me. I loved feeling it squish between her tits, causing a slick glide to finish shooting the rest of my load. Usually, I prefer cumming on tits but I kept it buried between them because she was on her knees. She held her tits on my cock for a few seconds after I was done and slide them up and down which felt great. When she let her tits go, cum was splattered everywhere, and a glob dripped down onto my dick and around it (which was still twitching with pleasure.). She said “That was a huge load,” and it was. Then said she’d go to the bathroom to clean up and grab me a towel. She kept the door open and I slightly got turned on again as I saw her grab a washcloth, look in the mirror, and start to wipe off the jizz all over her tits.

That’s when I decided to bolt out. I still had cum all over me but I stood up and pulled my pants back up. I tip-toed to the door, opened it as quietly as I could, stepped out without closing it, and jetted down the hall. It felt nice feeling the cum squish in my pants. I’m really glad there was nobody in the hall or stairwell. I pushed open the door at the bottom of the stairs and ran to my car which thankfully was fine. I sped out of there in a hurry. We didn’t exchange numbers and I had no desire to see her again anyway, especially not in that hellhole. It was a good night that left me with goosebumps. I turned on some tunes and felt like I was floating the whole way home. Since she was plastered it was easier to manage a pic.

Attachments

• thumbnail (1).jpg
    thumbnail (1).jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 1,273
Last edited:
Nice nipples on her!
I guess I’ll start a thread for my experiences. I’ve been thinking about it for a while. Anyway, some of these may or may not include pics, might be just pics without much of a story, or not have pics at all. I suppose if this gets a good response and people want me to keep going I will.

I’ll start with this story that happened a few years ago. I was at a random bar on a Sunday of all nights. I had been working through the weekend, which I normally have off, so Monday was a comp day. There weren’t many people inside and I take a seat. Eventually I start making my way around and chatting, playing pool, etc. I start talking to this older woman (maybe mid to late 40’s) who wasn’t attractive in the face at all but was elsewhere - yup, in her chest. Her name is Rachel and she’s wearing a green tank top. Her tits are not huge but I could tell they were somewhere between a good 36 and 38D. A size good enough for a decent titfuck and my goal was to do just that.

Yes, she was trashy and ugly but I had been working 7 days, was horny, and didn’t care. She was also pretty drunk and we started flirting. Eventually she goes outside for a smoke where we wind up being alone. We kiss and make out for a few seconds. Her kiss was nasty and sour but I got to run my hand over one of her tits which felt nice, full, and heavy. It was getting later and I was getting hornier by the minute thinking about my dick between her tits so I ask where she lives, which ends up being on the other side of the city and in a bad neighborhood. Why she was out my way I have no idea but she needed a ride home. Bingo, I can help with that.

On the 20-minute ride over I could tell she was drunker than I thought (Good!) and there was more flirting and touching. At one point I felt her up again and she started rubbing me through my pants. I was rock hard and throbbing knowing that my mission will probably happen. We get to her apartment building and I can already tell nothing good is happening in there. A total project building. I park across the street and hope that my car doesn’t get broken into. Thankfully, it was a Sunday night and not many people were outside milling around.

She lives on the top 3rd floor and we had to walk upstairs and halfway down the hall, passing by her neighbors that were smoking and cooking God-knows-what in their kitchens. We get in her apartment and it’s a complete mess (no surprise.) I have a seat on her couch and she goes to the fridge to crack a beer. Within minutes she throws herself on me and starts kissing. I feel up her tits really good and they felt great. I pull them out of her top then kiss and suck all over them. I then peel off her top and unhook her bra. Yup, a good 38D. She starts rubbing my dick, goes down to her knees while undoing my belt, and pulls my pants down. She takes me into her mouth for what was I guess a blowjob. It was more tongue than anything and after a minute or two I’ve had enough. I pull my dick away from her mouth and slide it down between her tits. She said “Oh, you like doing that? OK.” So, she holds her tits together and I grab her wrists and start thrusting hard. I met her a few hours ago, got rock hard from her tits, and now I’m fucking them. It felt amazing.

I had no desire to fuck her or do anything else and my car was still outside, so after several minutes I was ready to explode and get out of there. I could feel it building up and I finally climax. I thrust my hips and cock up into her cleavage hard and moaned loudly with pleasure, especially as the first rope rippled out of me. I loved feeling it squish between her tits, causing a slick glide to finish shooting the rest of my load. Usually, I prefer cumming on tits but I kept it buried between them because she was on her knees. She held her tits on my cock for a few seconds after I was done and slide them up and down which felt great. When she let her tits go, cum was splattered everywhere, and a glob dripped down onto my dick and around it (which was still twitching with pleasure.). She said “That was a huge load,” and it was. Then said she’d go to the bathroom to clean up and grab me a towel. She kept the door open and I slightly got turned on again as I saw her grab a washcloth, look in the mirror, and start to wipe off the jizz all over her tits.

That’s when I decided to bolt out. I still had cum all over me but I stood up and pulled my pants back up. I tip-toed to the door, opened it as quietly as I could, stepped out without closing it, and jetted down the hall. It felt nice feeling the cum squish in my pants. I’m really glad there was nobody in the hall or stairwell. I pushed open the door at the bottom of the stairs and ran to my car which thankfully was fine. I sped out of there in a hurry. We didn’t exchange numbers and I had no desire to see her again anyway, especially not in that hellhole. It was a good night that left me with goosebumps. I turned on some tunes and felt like I was floating the whole way home. Since she was plastered it was easier to manage a pic.

Reactions: MM2
I guess I’ll start a thread for my experiences. I’ve been thinking about it for a while. Anyway, some of these may or may not include pics, might be just pics without much of a story, or not have pics at all. I suppose if this gets a good response and people want me to keep going I will.

Thank you for sharing

That's an amazing story! Can't wait to hear more.

Also those tits look much bigger than 38D!

That's an amazing story! Can't wait to hear more.

Also those tits look much bigger than 38D!

Thanks for reading. Glad you enjoyed.

I think the pic makes them look bigger. 38D is my guess, though.

GREAT story dude!!! Love how it escalated quickly. Any follow up story after that? or was that the last youve seen of her

One and done. You didn't get the full scope of her and you don't want to, lol. Be thankfully its a faceless pic.

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone who liked and commented on the first story. Its now Sunday evening and I’ll keep this going with another story.

I went to high school with a girl named Andrea. She was well known in town for one reason, well two actually, and they were on her chest. Andrea’s tits were so huge and massive. How big were they? I’m not good at guessing bra sizes but they had to be in the triple D range. Sadly, she hated the attention and never wore tank tops or anything too revealing. She even would walk down the hall with her arms folded over her chest cause everybody, guys and girls, would marvel at her huge tits.

One time, years later, I went out clubbing and met a girl. When I told her what high school I went to she asked “Oh, do you know Andrea… with the huge tits?” Turns out they went to college together and became friends. But yes, that exchange actually happened.

One time Andrea had a bad experience. Somebody slipped a note into her locker. She was very shaken up by it. I don’t know what was said in it but I can definitely take a good guess.

Anyways, one day I was in Earth Science class sitting next to a classmate, Jason. There were three rows of two seated desks and we were sitting in the very back of the left row. Andrea was sitting on the end of the first table of the right row with her elbows placed on the table. Jason pointed out that we had a great view of one of her massive tits stretching out her T shirt. For the first 15 minutes of class, we couldn’t help but ogle at her tit and comment.

“Oh my god, look at her fucking tit.”

“Ugh, I want to fuck her so bad.”

I was rock hard and throbbing within a minute. And after a few more minutes my cock was twitching. That’s when I knew I needed to cum badly, ASAP. I also wanted to keep seeing this great view of Andrea’s tit. I stayed seated. Jason got up to sign out and go to the bathroom. That’s when I decided that when he came back I was going to sign out and go take care of business. I’m glad he left to go because it gave me a chance to make sure the coast was clear, reach down into my pants, and readjust my raging boner. If I didn’t boy would it have been noticeable.

Jason walked back in after 5-10 minutes and I immediately stood up, signed out and rushed down the hall. Thankfully nobody else was in there. I grabbed 5 or 6 paper towels, ran them under hot water and jumped into the stall. I pull down my pants and start stroking, thinking about Amy’s big tit stretching the limits of her shirt. I start moaning and panting, envisioning that Andrea was lying on her back in bed with me straddling over her, sliding my insanely hard dick between her tits. After a few minutes I’m ready to explode. I hit my climax and threw my body against the wall. I bit down into my sweater sleeve really hard to muffle the groans of extasy, wishing I was drenching Andrea’s tits with my cum. I throw the soaked towels into the toilet and flush them away, pull up my pants, tuck my cock back in and go back to class.

There’s been times where I’ve blown loads so hard that it hurts for a few minutes afterward, and this was one of them. I sat back down next to Jason with cum still leaking out of me inside my pants. Although I was in a little pain, I also felt like I was floating. I had regained my composure. I wasn’t as worked up and felt relaxed. Andrea had taken her elbows off the table and that great view was gone, although you could still see her massive tit. I stopped staring and making comments. Jason did as well. That’s when I realized that Jason did the exact same thing as me – we both went to the bathroom to jack off to Andrea’s tits. When class ended we stood up. Jason gave me a little wink and said “see you in Math later” and gave me a wry smile. He knew what happened as well. I still think about this and get slightly turned on.

As I originally said, some of these stories will not have pics. We did not have cell phones in high school but I can still picture Andrea’s one tit perfectly forever and how me and Jason both got off to her.

Thanks to everyone who liked and commented on the first story. Its now Sunday evening and I’ll keep this going with another story.

I went to high school with a girl named Andrea. She was well known in town for one reason, well two actually, and they were on her chest. Andrea’s tits were so huge and massive. How big were they? I’m not good at guessing bra sizes but they had to be in the triple D range. Sadly, she hated the attention and never wore tank tops or anything too revealing. She even would walk down the hall with her arms folded over her chest cause everybody, guys and girls, would marvel at her huge tits.

One time, years later, I went out clubbing and met a girl. When I told her what high school I went to she asked “Oh, do you know Andrea… with the huge tits?” Turns out they went to college together and became friends. But yes, that exchange actually happened.

One time Andrea had a bad experience. Somebody slipped a note into her locker. She was very shaken up by it. I don’t know what was said in it but I can definitely take a good guess.

Anyways, one day I was in Earth Science class sitting next to a classmate, Jason. There were three rows of two seated desks and we were sitting in the very back of the left row. Andrea was sitting on the end of the first table of the right row with her elbows placed on the table. Jason pointed out that we had a great view of one of her massive tits stretching out her T shirt. For the first 15 minutes of class, we couldn’t help but ogle at her tit and comment.

“Oh my god, look at her fucking tit.”

“Ugh, I want to fuck her so bad.”

I was rock hard and throbbing within a minute. And after a few more minutes my cock was twitching. That’s when I knew I needed to cum badly, ASAP. I also wanted to keep seeing this great view of Andrea’s tit. I stayed seated. Jason got up to sign out and go to the bathroom. That’s when I decided that when he came back I was going to sign out and go take care of business. I’m glad he left to go because it gave me a chance to make sure the coast was clear, reach down into my pants, and readjust my raging boner. If I didn’t boy would it have been noticeable.

Jason walked back in after 5-10 minutes and I immediately stood up, signed out and rushed down the hall. Thankfully nobody else was in there. I grabbed 5 or 6 paper towels, ran them under hot water and jumped into the stall. I pull down my pants and start stroking, thinking about Amy’s big tit stretching the limits of her shirt. I start moaning and panting, envisioning that Andrea was lying on her back in bed with me straddling over her, sliding my insanely hard dick between her tits. After a few minutes I’m ready to explode. I hit my climax and threw my body against the wall. I bit down into my sweater sleeve really hard to muffle the groans of extasy, wishing I was drenching Andrea’s tits with my cum. I throw the soaked towels into the toilet and flush them away, pull up my pants, tuck my cock back in and go back to class.

There’s been times where I’ve blown loads so hard that it hurts for a few minutes afterward, and this was one of them. I sat back down next to Jason with cum still leaking out of me inside my pants. Although I was in a little pain, I also felt like I was floating. I had regained my composure. I wasn’t as worked up and felt relaxed. Andrea had taken her elbows off the table and that great view was gone, although you could still see her massive tit. I stopped staring and making comments. Jason did as well. That’s when I realized that Jason did the exact same thing as me – we both went to the bathroom to jack off to Andrea’s tits. When class ended we stood up. Jason gave me a little wink and said “see you in Math later” and gave me a wry smile. He knew what happened as well. I still think about this and get slightly turned on.

As I originally said, some of these stories will not have pics. We did not have cell phones in high school but I can still picture Andrea’s one tit perfectly forever and how me and Jason both got off to her.

Where is Andrew nowadays?