80's & 90's Wet T-Shirt Contest Clips

The short haired hottie who is the main woman featured in these clips has a gigantic set of cannons. Those look very real and would be fun to bounce! Even a little bush action going on! I love the part where she unleashes them for the first time!

A nice and thick bigger lady with braided hair and big fat heavy tits. What's not to like?

I love the milfy vibes this busty hunny gives off! Kinda like the cute lady in your neighborhood cuts loose and gets her fine rack out, haha.

I'll end on this one for now- one of my favorite classic Wet T clips ever. This chick has some of the nice juggs you'll ever see IMO. Pretty much perfect big cans. Love the faint tan lines on 'em too. Yowza!

This video was from some kind of import car wet t-shirt contest. There is a gal with nice sized cans. It's a short clip but a good one!
Do you know what video the short hair was from?

Not sure why there wasn’t more rounds of this big chested babe but I’m glad we got the brief flashes we did. Those tits are big, beautiful, and natural!!

Last clip is only a brief moment of her showing off her stuff with the other girls before the camera pans away and she sadly doesn’t flash anymore after that.

Attachments

• Pm95dWt8_720p.mov
    21.3 MB
  • IMG_0359.jpeg
    IMG_0359.jpeg
    255.3 KB · Views: 330
  • Pm95dWt8_720p.mov
    2.8 MB
  • IMG_0360.jpeg
    IMG_0360.jpeg
    233.4 KB · Views: 315
Blessing the thread with another Rumrunners babe, whom I found from IRL! Had to bring her over here. Name is Christina P, happily teasing the horny crowd with her perfectly floppy big titties. Love her party spirit! And it’s almost impossible to not stare at this bouncing balloons. Spring break 1998.

Won’t share her former profession in detail here but it might shock you….

FYI for anyone who might not be aware of my other “work” lol, I’ve been posting somewhat religiously on this other forum many other IRL finds, along with a few other members. First post was here onward. Enjoy!

Source - DG Naked College Coeds 18
Need more

Blessing the thread with another Rumrunners babe, whom I found from IRL! Had to bring her over here. Name is Christina P, happily teasing the horny crowd with her perfectly floppy big titties. Love her party spirit! And it’s almost impossible to not stare at this bouncing balloons. Spring break 1998.

Won’t share her former profession in detail here but it might shock you….

FYI for anyone who might not be aware of my other “work” lol, I’ve been posting somewhat religiously on this other forum many other IRL finds, along with a few other members. First post was here onward. Enjoy!

Source - DG Naked College Coeds 18
Why no complete naked