80's & 90's Wet T-Shirt Contest Clips

jimputs

Boob Connoisseur
Reaction score
Howdy all. Been wanting to do a thread like this for awhile and now that I've amassed a pretty good collection of classic Wet T-Shirt clips, I figured I'd start cutting them up and posting them.

I love Wet T-Shirt contest footage from the 80's / 90's (and also some of the 2000's stuff too, but Br0nzedAd0nis seems to have that on lock in that other excellent thread!). Women from that era will perpetually be hot to me as it's the stuff I started watching back then as I was coming of age (in my late 30's now).

Anyways, I'm going to start posting clips of some of the busty honeys from that era. If anyone wants to add clips/links then absolutely do it!

I found someone on a different forum who had various volumes of Premier T's A Collection of the best and Wildest Wet T-Shirt Contests and this first big boober is from Volume 5. She's a thicc gal with some enormous cans. I like how she comes out in the boobie sling during the second round!

EDIT - Re-uploaded the clip here and now has sound and is better bitrate!

Attachments

• PremierTsVol5- Big Baps1.mp4
    24 MB
  • bigbaps screen.JPG
    bigbaps screen.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 2,395
Last edited by a moderator:
Jorts? Check. Big fat tits? Check and check. This woman is reluctant to flash but she gets 'em out twice in this contest. I've split her up into two parts!

Attachments

• PremierTVol4_hesitant_bigtits_part1.mp4
    25.2 MB
  • PremierTVol4_hesitant_bigtits_part2.mp4
    22 MB
  • Hesitant Big Tits Screen.JPG
    Hesitant Big Tits Screen.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 1,951
This chick is great. She looks kinda dorky, is wearing those old soccer shorts that used to be popular....and unleashes absolutely massive cans. Those are some fat jugs!

Attachments

• Giant Cans in Soccer Shorts.mp4
    7.2 MB
  • big cans in soccer shorts.JPG
    big cans in soccer shorts.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 1,719
This is a really one. She's got curly and acts like she isn't gonna bring them out and then boom, the puppies are unleashed. She's got a great figure and those jugs look full and fat!

Attachments

• Curly Hair Big Baps.mp4
    9.9 MB
  • curly hair big fat tits.JPG
    curly hair big fat tits.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 1,508
This thicc gal looks like she isn't going to show them in clip 1, in clip 2 finally lets them breathe, and then by clip 3 is totally topless. Mega puppies here!

Attachments

• Vol1_big_cannons_part1.mp4
    23.1 MB
  • Vol1_big_cannons_part2.mp4
    23 MB
  • Vol1_big_cannons_part3.mp4
    19.6 MB
  • mega boober in jorts.JPG
    mega boober in jorts.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 1,551
Last post to kick this thread off- a thicc bbw lady with big whoppers. Those things are massive!

I'll be posting more in a few days. This is fun to edit these clips as I've been collecting them for some time and I can put them to good use, haha.

Attachments

• thicc bbw massive cans.JPG
    thicc bbw massive cans.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 2,054
  • Vol1 thicc bbw massive cans.mp4
    23 MB
Man, all those videos are pure gold,

I hope don't look like an asshole if I ask you for more,

Thank you before hand
Ha, you aren’t an asshole at all. Glad you like them. I’m away from home for a couple days but this weekend will be posting more. I’m intending on this thread going for a long time so no worries there, there will be plenty!

This chick is great. She looks kinda dorky, is wearing those old soccer shorts that used to be popular....and unleashes absolutely massive cans. Those are some fat jugs! View attachment 2882333
I like to imagine this was someone's wife after the divorce :ROFLMAO:

I like to imagine this was someone's wife after the divorce!
Well, having gone through a divorce a couple years ago and spending some time dating recently single gals in their 30’s…this ain’t a far off thought. They kinda seem to go wild, haha. That was a fun time and I got my hands (and dick!) on some very nice cans during that period of being single.

I’ll be back tonight and will be posting a ton of clips over the weekend to this thread. There was an excellent thread on the vintage erotic forums devoted to classic Wet T shirt contests where I collected many of these vids over the years and while the resolution isn’t always the best, there are so many hot chicks in them. Plenty of mega boobers coming up!

Last edited:
The short haired hottie who is the main woman featured in these clips has a gigantic set of cannons. Those look very real and would be fun to bounce! Even a little bush action going on! I love the part where she unleashes them for the first time!

A nice and thick bigger lady with braided hair and big fat heavy tits. What's not to like?

I love the milfy vibes this busty hunny gives off! Kinda like the cute lady in your neighborhood cuts loose and gets her fine rack out, haha.

I'll end on this one for now- one of my favorite classic Wet T clips ever. This chick has some of the nice juggs you'll ever see IMO. Pretty much perfect big cans. Love the faint tan lines on 'em too. Yowza!

This video was from some kind of import car wet t-shirt contest. There is a gal with nice sized cans. It's a short clip but a good one!

Attachments

• Short Hair Massive Tits Wet T .JPG
    Short Hair Massive Tits Wet T .JPG
    58 KB · Views: 1,596
  • Short Hair Massive Tits Wet T 1.mp4
    19.3 MB
  • Short Hair Massive Tits Wet T 2.mp4
    23.5 MB
  • Short Hair Massive Tits Wet T 3.mp4
    24.5 MB
  • PremierTVol5_Braided_Big_Jubblies1.mp4
    14.4 MB
  • PremierTVol5_Braided_BigJubblies.JPG
    PremierTVol5_Braided_BigJubblies.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 1,656
  • PremierTVol5_Braided_Big_Jubblies2.mp4
    22.3 MB
  • PremierTVol5_Braided_Big_Jubblies3.mp4
    4.8 MB
  • PremierT_MilfyVibes.mp4
    25.3 MB
  • PremierT_MilfyVibes.JPG
    PremierT_MilfyVibes.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 1,586
  • Wet T Gigantic Whoppers.mp4
    15.7 MB
  • Wet T Gigantic Whoppers.JPG
    Wet T Gigantic Whoppers.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 1,632
  • Import Wet Tshirt Big Tits.mp4
    2 MB
  • Import Wet Tshirt Big Tits.JPG
    Import Wet Tshirt Big Tits.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 1,491
Another of my fave wet t clips ever, this hot chick pulls off her patriotic bikini off so fast and starts swinging her massive hangers! She's a lot of fun!

Attachments

• Patriotic Bikini Massive Hangers.JPG
    Patriotic Bikini Massive Hangers.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 1,120
  • Patriotic Bikini Massive Hangers.mp4
    18.2 MB
I dont remember where I got this clip but I saved it as Michelle Wet T-shirt, so we will call her Michelle. Well, Michelle has got some massive tits!

This was a single clip I had saved featuring, well, a gal in wet t-shirt contest with massive boobs. These are some very nice floppers!

OK a bit newer clip but whatever. This bigger chick is a real nutbuster. Gigantic floppers. From a video called RA 16 Wet T-Shirt Contest (Big Tits)
from here -https://www.erome.com/a/JCK1v5Pp

Straight hair and big funbags!

Attachments

• michelle_wet_tshirt1.mp4
    24.3 MB
  • Michelle Wet Tshirt Contest big tits.JPG
    Michelle Wet Tshirt Contest big tits.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 1,562
  • michelle_wet_tshirt2.mp4
    27 MB
  • michelle_wet_tshirt3.mp4
    23.4 MB
  • big boobs in a wet tshirt contest.mp4
    14.5 MB
  • big boobs in a wet tshirt contest.JPG
    big boobs in a wet tshirt contest.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 1,460
  • harrys wet tshirt gigantic floppers.mp4
    26.6 MB
  • harrys wet tshirt gigantic floppers.JPG
    harrys wet tshirt gigantic floppers.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 1,251
  • Springbreak 95 straight hair big funbags.mp4
    11.1 MB
  • Springbreak 95 straight hair big funbags.JPG
    Springbreak 95 straight hair big funbags.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 1,339
Here we've got some fantastic 80's style big hair. And of course, big tits! First gal has some nice big wobblers and the second has some big fakies. Then, they dance together on stage! I love the super high cut underwear/swimsuit bottoms/whatever they are!

Attachments

• Bangles Big Tit Gals Together.JPG
    Bangles Big Tit Gals Together.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 379
  • Bangles Big Tit Gals Together2.mp4
    19.2 MB
  • Bangles Big Tits Gals Together1.mp4
    17.2 MB
  • Bangles_Big Fakes1.mp4
    27.6 MB
  • Bangles Big Hair Big Tits2.mp4
    21.3 MB
  • Bangles Big Hair Big Tits1.mp4
    26.7 MB
Hi guys, LukeSkylerCockhold from erome here!

I found the following video on erome, which I would like to link here and add another upload of my own.
Video1: https://www.erome.com/a/ZJz6XLGl
Video2: https://mega.nz/file/dPdlnbBb#kQR85IxrBOf_Ia9PQPPQteOVnx11jAe7jx9_9LCiLLo
This is an event from which there are very few recordings to my current knowledge.
The special thing about this variant is that the winner has to donate her underwear to the audience at the end and it is truly skin to win.

The participants or winners were always a bit reserved but got the victory from the very assertive and convincing presenter only after they were completely naked and threw their underwear into the crowd.
A concept that other contests unfortunately don't have and let winners get away with having their underwear on.
The winner from my video even had to do an additional bentover and "greet" the audience. :D

By the way, both winners were utter beauties with fantastic tits, a great ass and pretty faces. Absolute MILF dime pieces!

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,103
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,021
From a wet & raunchy strip off contest at a bike rally in the mid 90's. Only included scenes of the 2 contestants with the biggest tits. A natural pair and a fake pair. Both beautiful to look at imo. Full on nudity, legs spread out and all. Tanline lovers will enjoy this one for sure.

Attachments

• bike rally strip off_1.mp4
    13.1 MB
  • bike rally strip off_2.mp4
    11 MB
  • bike rally strip off_3.mp4
    11.4 MB
  • bike rally strip off_4.mp4
    12.8 MB
  • bike rally strip off_5.mp4
    14.8 MB
  • bike rally strip off_6.mp4