Search results

1. S

Premium Sites: Money for Non-Nude Content • My Thoughts and Opinion

This is not at all what they are doing. This analogy is bad. Also you’re viewing them in terms that directly relate to you only. Instagram is not a strip club.
  2. S

Premium Sites: Money for Non-Nude Content • My Thoughts and Opinion

This is not going to go well. Some guys don’t understand a sexy woman being able to make money and not be naked. There are guys who think if you have big tits your only options are celibacy or slut. That can’t be good.
  3. S

Janine Appreciation Thread - rat loving nerd with big bazookas •(She Doesn't Do Topless)

If I had big tits I’d be fleecing the fuck outta anybody dumb enough to send money. Especially since she’s 100% upfront about what she will offer in return where as SOME folks lie and scam and don’t deliver. She has been ROCK solid since day one that she’s not getting topless and she’s still...
  4. S

FFW4U - Snapchat model Autumn Sky

I unfollowed this chick after she claim she fell in love with her dude while he was in jail. That’s a huge red flag for me. Just wasn’t even fun anymore to even thirst after. Idiocy is a major turn off and her vanishing isn’t surprising
  5. S

Attention White Knights...

I 100% know there are guys who rat and snitch for favor in a model’s sight. I know a couple of IG gals who’s inboxes would astound you. The level of bootlicking and pathetic begging involved would gag you. The killing thing is, they’re STILL customers in the girls eyes, snitching or not...
  6. S

BBW4U - Ms Deja

https://www.shesfreaky.com/video/bbw-with-massive-tits-sucks-and-fucks-433903.html
  7. S

BBW4U - Ms Deja

She’s already done hardcore. I have it on an external hard drive somewhere. Lemme find it and upload it. It may be a bit tho so bear with me
  8. S

Black big booty Tabby

She has massive breasts too. Her other name is shawtytoobadd
  9. S

BBW4U ♦ Giant Nerdy Teen Tits Rusk00

Her tits are absolutely amazing
  10. S

My buddies heavy chested girlfriend is a bitch

Sorry for jumping the gun. I thought a bit of win was imminent. She looks to be at least a G or H cup now I think.
  11. S

My buddies heavy chested girlfriend is a bitch

Mod Edit: Thread moved out of the Wifes, Girlfriends and Exes due to lack of any media. Also, since she's not his gf, I don't think it would belong in that sub-forum anyway. :unsure: BQ ... I just spent the better part of the evening with my best friend and his girlfriend who I haven't seen...
  12. S

Breasts Reduction Regrets

I know a couple of women who have gotten reductions and more than a few considering it. If you want to lament the loss of a really good pair of breasts to reduction surgery that's one thing, if you feel like you wouldn't wanna be with a woman who had one, that's another, but to dress up your...