My buddies heavy chested girlfriend is a bitch

shodaime

Reaction score
Mod Edit:
Thread moved out of the Wifes, Girlfriends and Exes due to lack of any media.

Also, since she's not his gf, I don't think it would belong in that sub-forum anyway. :unsure:

BQ

I just spent the better part of the evening with my best friend and his girlfriend who I haven't seen in a few years since our last vacation together. She is the WORST chick he has ever been with but she's never cheated on him as far as I know she's just really mean to his friends and doesn't like him spending time with folks not named her. It also doesn't help that we've all known each other for a long time so we have some super old bad blood that comes up once the drinks start flowing ALWAYS. Now my best bud is a boob guy and she was pretty ample the last time I saw her. She's been knocked up twice since then and her tits have become massive after consecutive child birth. She was always chesty but she's ballooned up to massive proportions. She deleted her FB and his when they got serious (super bitch) so I can't pull anything down but I am sneakily trying to get some from her since we're all texting again. You know, "oh I havent seen you guys in a while send me some pics" type of deal.

I'll keep you guys posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your buddy's girlfriend seems more clingy and possessive than a bitch. I've dated a girl like that and it's certainly not healthy.

I don’t mean to sound like a jerk, but unless you got pictures please don’t post in this forum.

Preferably topless, but even just a few screen shots from her Facebook or other social media while she is clothed is also acceptable here.

Also since you didn’t mention a guesstimate of her “bra size” hopefully your definition of massive is somewhere in the H-J cup range because D cups don’t mean $hit here.

Sorry for jumping the gun. I thought a bit of win was imminent. She looks to be at least a G or H cup now I think.

Thread moved out of the Wifes, Girlfriends and Exes due to lack of any media.

Also, since she's not his gf, I don't think it would belong in that sub-forum anyway. :unsure:

Your buddy's girlfriend seems more clingy and possessive than a bitch. I've dated a girl like that and it's certainly not healthy.
x2

She's clearly a bitch for deleting her FB and making it more difficult to get pics of her tits. How did you guys not catch that?
Not all girls want to be on Social Media. That doe not make her a bitch.