Busty Wife Tight Tshirt

my goodness, what an incredible update. I think we're all glad to hear that you're enjoying that amazing woman on a regular basis. knowing that she's so comfortable and confident is incredible sexy and i'm happy to hear that translates to the bedroom. you are truly a very, very lucky man.

thank you again for sharing and I can't wait until we get the opportunity to see more of this perfect woman :D

OMFG, I've just redecorated the ceiling to the picture of her pressing her hands against the sides of her breasts and the last one of her jutting out her chest in full frontal.

OMFG, AMAZING!

Can you get her bra busting mate?! Get her to model some really small bras PLEASE

John_Fawlty said:
Man Jennifer in Career Opportunities was great.
Thanks for the pics mate. You should have a special status on this site for sharing your sexy busty wife with us!
Yeah that pic of Jennifer was from career opportunities, its the closest resemblance i have seen to date of my wife's looks , long hair, big boobs and tight clothes, teasing her dads friend in her tight sweater at the start of the movie
Later on teasing another dude on the rocking horse with her boobs in that tight white singlet, here is another cap from the movie for anyone who hasn't had the pleasure of watching it

MonkeyBoySam said:
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I LOVE her breasts and her body! When I discovered that Jennifer Connelly had impressive breasts, she became one of my favourite actresses. I'm astounded that you've compared your wife to her... she's easily above and beyond!

I've just gone through all the photos you've posted of her and my dick won't go down. I'm jealous that you have such an incredibly active sex life! I want to live vicariously through you!

I would definitely love to see this video that you've taken of her. I'd love to see the heavy bounce of her luscious breasts for every step that she takes. I'd like to imagine that you're furiously masturbating your rock hard dick while she's wandering around with those magical breasts.

Thank you for blessing us with your wife's breasts.
Thanks my wife looks extremely sexy walking around the house in that video, her big boobs still bounce even with that sweater being so tight, she is actually wearing black pants for a change, there unfortunately not as tight as the ones Jennifer's has on in this movie cap from career opportunities
She went on to later tease me while taking the video caressing her hands over her boobs then later removing the sweater to walk around the house topless!
I can appreciate and totally understand you wanting to see the video as i always enjoy watching it again if alone, it would be to impossible for me to edit her out , probably best i could do would be more caps

blumodule said:
OMFG, I've just redecorated the ceiling to the picture of her pressing her hands against the sides of her breasts and the last one of her jutting out her chest in full frontal.

OMFG, AMAZING!

Can you get her bra busting mate?! Get her to model some really small bras PLEASE
She doesn't own any really small bra's obviously i would have to especially buy some, i will definitely show a bra picture next if i decide to do another update
There is a few bra pictures earlier in the thread, there not bra busting the bra is black and see through

I jumped on here to let you guys know i wont have access to my desktop PC which i do my updates from for the next fortnight, i haven't quit if you don't hear from me for a while
I can always access the forum via my mobile if any questions need answering, that last update did take me along time to put together, disclosing all my sexual frustrations and fun times that come with living with my busty wife, expecting more interest if I'm to continue updates
Thanks guys for those who have already shown there appreciation left quick feedback and comments :D

Attachments

• another cap.jpg
    another cap.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 1,930
  • Career Oppertunities.jpg
    Career Oppertunities.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 2,069
Criminy, that pic of your wife holding her tits in that tight red shirt is just perfection. I will do what I can to make sure we get more pics! :p

I mean its not impossible you could just blur out her face of the video. It's actually not too hard or time consuming.
Your wife's breasts are amazing, seeing them in motion would be probably the best gift you could give us.

...I'm not holding my breath, but you did eventually share topless pics so I guess anything can happen.

She seriously knows what power she has in her hands! What I love is knowing that she is quite shy and reserved from what you've said yet... at home totally flaunts her boobs at you because she knows it turns you on... AND she will go out with a massively tight top on and secretly love the fact that guys stare at her because her tits are so big. Seeing and hearing more and more about drives me mad. Don't suppose you could post a pic of just one of her bras so we can see those giant cups?

Wow!! fantastic!! thank you for sharing!!

Stunning! Absolute amazed how perfect your wife's breast are. 12 out of a 10. Thank you for sharing.

Wow thanks for such a awesome update, man if I spotted your wifes big jugs bursting out off that tight sweater in public I would cream my pants in disbelieve while I kept looking! :roll:

Her boobs in the topless frontal are incredibly perfect!! its beyond me how she manages to squeeze them into that top!

What I wouldn't give to be in your shoes or even your lucky mates! :D

she is truly incredible.

i have to ask after going through your experiences again: do you tittyfuck her often? breasts as amazing as those hopefully get that sort of attention, too.

What's her sex drive like? Does she like teasing men with her boobs? Does she share them around too? :wink:

coveritup2 said:
she is truly incredible.

i have to ask after going through your experiences again: do you tittyfuck her often? breasts as amazing as those hopefully get that sort of attention, too.

I have always done my best to showcase my wife respectfully on here, that last update as detailed as it was still has gaps, the wording a little tame and left open for interpretation in sections

I have always been totally cool with any honest comments you guys leave about my wife , i do try however to keep mine more conservative for that reason

Anyway the answer is a big YES! Its the best way i can enjoy those big fat boobs and really show her how much i'm into her tits by dumping my load over them when finished!

I have lost countless loads over her bare tits and many loads on most of her tight tops!

MonkeyBoySam said:
What's her sex drive like? Does she like teasing men with her boobs? Does she share them around too? :wink:

She developed very early and i have always thought the raging hormones that caused her boobs to grow so big must have powered her sex drive to

She always plays it down about teasing, but one would have to agree with titsnarselover about her going out wearing a massively tight top secretly enjoying it and the power it gives her over men!

I have deliberitely tested her on occasions to see her reaction say by asking to remove her top on a public beach for example, she surprises me evertime and takes it off to share her big boob for other men to have a good look

Man I'd kill to be at that beach. Were they nude beaches or did you just try to surprise some men randomly?

Would you ever let another man play with her tits with you around? Just wondering how far you would go.

Thanks for the extra details. Can't wait for more pics.

kyblam said:
Man I'd kill to be at that beach. Were they nude beaches or did you just try to surprise some men randomly?

Would you ever let another man play with her tits with you around? Just wondering how far you would go.

I'm with kyblam here... I think you'll have to let her indulge in the power of her breasts. It'd be great to know the results! I'm sure there's plenty of her boobs for everyone. :wink:

kyblam said:

My wife's big boobs definitely attract every guys attention if she's topless on the beach

I do find it a turn on seeing if she's willing to show off her boobs at the beach, already knowing how comfortable she is wearing really tight tops to work

We usually wouldn't go to nude beaches only a few times by accident when on holidays there always seems many naked guys around and never any females, we did stay for a swim anyway and she did surprise me still willing to take off her bikini top walk down and go for a swim topless

As for letting other men play with her tits, its never happened but i wouldn't say the thought hasn't crossed my mind

Like MonkeyBoySam said there's plenty of boobs for everyone

OUCH this thread is getting hotter!! any nude beach pics?

Man, this is awesome. She is so beautiful and for your comments it looks like a nice relationship. I am lil jealous haha.

Any chance of getting something even hotter? Maybe with u?
I don´t wanna make u guys unconfortable. Have a nice day lucky man!

I'm curious to know whether she ever talks about her amazing boobs. I mean, does she brag about them or comment on how much bigger she is than some other women? Has she ever used them to get her own way, like get served quicker in a bar? I'd love to know!

Nice response OP to the possibility of sharing them. Me and my wife are talking about doing the same thing--nothing major but maybe allowing her to let a stranger see her tits and whack off to them lol.

Not sure where you live, but if you ever visit the southeast USA I'll be happy to accommodate haha.