Giganto-asstia thread

Good. LAWD!
We gotta internet detective this to identify this eye-feast. Hate I missed this at the time of the original posting. This was at the Gaylord in National Harbor? Any idea if she was just in the area for a show or something?
Yeah I'll give you some context brother. I thought I was over her but damn what a catch that I missed LOL. This was on Sunday at the Gaylord, during katsu. I'll DM u all the specific deets but yeah she was something man... I swear the pics dont do it justice that shit was massive in person

Yeah I'll give you some context brother. I thought I was over her but damn what a catch that I missed LOL. This was on Sunday at the Gaylord, during katsu. I'll DM u all the specific deets but yeah she was something man... I swear the pics dont do it justice that shit was massive in person
I would like to see as well please

Attachments

• a2k0322b (11).mp4
    20.5 MB
  • a2k0322b (10).mp4
    1.7 MB
  • a2k0322b (30).jpg
    a2k0322b (30).jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 356
  • a2k0322b (20).jpg
    a2k0322b (20).jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 358
  • a2k0322b (1).mp4
    13.5 MB
  • a2k0322b (6).mp4
    28.1 MB
  • a2k0322b (8).jpg
    a2k0322b (8).jpg
    328 KB · Views: 337
  • a2k0322b (13).mp4
    2.7 MB
  • a2k0322a (6).mp4
    14.1 MB
She been posted here for sure. ..and not mad long ago either. . But she used to be Nasty back inda day. Guess..because I'm not saying nothing.

Attachments

• Yepe.jpg
    Yepe.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 248
  • 515-1.jpg
    515-1.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 250
  • 2-19-1.png
    2-19-1.png
    385.2 KB · Views: 250
Last edited:
the big girls have been super arrogant with me as of late. maybe because the internet ruined the game. they were easy to court back then for the most part. i think I am going to get a girl with a pancake butt lol...at least I don't have to jerk off anymore lol

the big girls have been super arrogant with me as of late. maybe because the internet ruined the game. they were easy to court back then for the most part. i think I am going to get a girl with a pancake butt lol...at least I don't have to jerk off anymore lol
nahh frl tho im glad i snatched me one up while i was still in high school and stuck with her lol she had the biggest ass in school and everyone was scared to talk to her until i started dating her and now she’s tiktok famous

i will probably post some pics of her ass that i took a couple days ago me and her are still together. She’s built exactly like Mz Miami but all natural and she’s continues to gain weight in her ass :) so i kinda got lucky
Who and where can I see this

Who and where can I see this
your not gonna see it anywhere else im the first nd only guy she’s ever been with we met in high school nd been together every since but we were talking about making an onlyfans so if we do ill be sure to post links here or whatever i was just gonna post a pic or two from my private gallery of me and her im gonna put a ring on this one in a couple months so cant be as public as if she was just a regular female

your not gonna see it anywhere else im the first nd only guy she’s ever been with we met in high school nd been together every since but we were talking about making an onlyfans so if we do ill be sure to post links here or whatever i was just gonna post a pic or two from my private gallery of me and her im gonna put a ring on this one in a couple months so cant be as public as if she was just a regular female
but i am a member of this group so of course i gotta contribute something ive smashed a couple ssbbws but nothing crazy like the others in this group lol so i was kinda holding out until i came across something worth posting